She was always rude to me, so I called her out on it should I just move on?

This girl i liked was always rude to me and just so insecure always calling me a player and making fun of everything i do and just shitting on me about liking her, we went out 5 times which was pretty normal at first but then she started calling me weird, claims we have no chemistry or anything in common when we do, say's im different but makes fun of me for it. I had my last straw and told her off and that im not her doormat she can walk all over, and all the things she has been doing that's getting on my nerves. she told me im tripping and she was just joking and if thats just how i feel lol this seems immature to me, so is she just playing hard to get or should i just move on.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If she goes crazy you can decide, maybe it's her style and it's fun for her to joke around like that. Or she wants to test if you can withstand her worst side.

Case1: hurry and get to know family or friends and ask if she is always like this. If yes you got Ur answer, if no fuck on her

Case2: grow a beard

Most Helpful Girl

• She is immature. I all I get is immature girls. when I just want myself & my current boyfriend alone. it never works how I want it. his girl as friend are very rude to me.