Am I a horrible person?

I feel like I am a horrible person. I am currently talking with 3 guys on daily basis, I know they all like me and they all think I am only chatting with them, when they don't reply to me, I go and chat with other guys. I mean none of them said we were in a relationship or anything, so does it still counts?
  • Yeah you are horrible
  • Nah you guys are not official or anything

727

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you have a guilty conscience. You said they believe you are getting some flirting/interest going just with them? Just tell them each you are possibly starting up something with others and release your guilt. If you feel you are hiding things... lying by omission than just get the truth out so there are no misunderstandings or hurt feelings later.

Most Helpful Girl

• You said they all like you... But do you like someone of them? Justify your own feelings and if you want one of them as boyfriend, tell him and tell to the others too... And if you only want them as friends, explain this to them so they won't build high expectations from you

• I like two of them... they both have things I like but things I have doubt as well.

• Then first make it clear to yourself...