Am I a horrible person?

I feel like I am a horrible person. I am currently talking with 3 guys on daily basis, I know they all like me and they all think I am only chatting with them, when they don't reply to me, I go and chat with other guys. I mean none of them said we were in a relationship or anything, so does it still counts?
  • Yeah you are horrible
    Vote A
  • Nah you guys are not official or anything
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you have a guilty conscience. You said they believe you are getting some flirting/interest going just with them? Just tell them each you are possibly starting up something with others and release your guilt. If you feel you are hiding things... lying by omission than just get the truth out so there are no misunderstandings or hurt feelings later.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You said they all like you... But do you like someone of them? Justify your own feelings and if you want one of them as boyfriend, tell him and tell to the others too... And if you only want them as friends, explain this to them so they won't build high expectations from you

1|1
    0|0
    • I like two of them... they both have things I like but things I have doubt as well.

• Then first make it clear to yourself...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. That's normal. You're just talking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it depend on whether you're purposely leading them on as another comment mentioned, maybe you need to put it clear to them that you're talking to others or that it's not romantic.
    If it is romantic and you can't be open with them that you're talking to others, then you might have to reconsider the situation and why you can't tell them about each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • My co worker was talki g to 8 women at one time. It's just having extra lifelines. Covering your bases. If you don't like one as much as others let him go as you get further until you are only talking to the one you like most

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, only talking with many guys doesn't make a person horrible. However if you are leading several men on purpose then it is not right at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh dear. You poor thing. So much guilt over nothing. Those guys could well be chatting to other women too. They would be if they could find another girl to chat to. You are not married, engaged, living with, commited, so you could be dating them and still seeing others. STOP worrying about them and think about what suits you. www.webclairvoyant.com/past-lives-past-life-readings

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you aren't official thats completely fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make it clear that they ain't the only ones. Otherwise if you keep it hidden and you keep going at it and get into a relationship then you a hoe. Still got time to scrape out

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur leading them on. And using them in boredom. Tell them u won't like them in a romantic way or they will still have this hope that u might like them. Stop using guy's feelings to fill ur boredom

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I have done that before, but eventually it leads to nothing good except I realized I wasted too much time on the men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm concerned that you spend time chatting to guys you're not into, but that doesn't make you a bad person.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're not exclusive, there's nothing to worry about. Do you think those men are only talking to you? I doubt it!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're just using them for your need for attention and playing with their feelings. So yeah it's kinda bad even though it's very common.

0|0
    0|0
  • its fine and i would be very surprised if they were not doing the same anyway

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as you don't lead them on and let them down gently when you've decided which one you like then you'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • If one or all were your boyfriend it would be bad to do. Otherwise, have fun girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as u ain't lied no nothing wrong it's how most guys operate

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on whether or not you are purposely leading them on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys doing actually same thing already
    Dont feel like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up your damn mind woman :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No your a good girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, you're fine! You single!

0|0
    0|0
  • your just being nice (=

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you are horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • it's fine, everybody do that and you're single

0|0
    0|0
  • You're just a person who communicate with 3 guys

0|0
    0|0
  • @Julia420 can relate I think

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m pretty sure all the guys I talk to know I’m flirting with other guys but yah I still feel like a horrible person

• I will capture your heart and make you only look at me 😊

• this is sorta like what im going through now accept im onto it. im 95% sure that the guy she told me not to worry about is someone i need to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Na till your dating it does not matter. I know my best freind chats with like 15 guys on kik.

0|0
    0|0
  • She really thinks that each guy is only talking to her...

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlainBackEquestrian.gif

0|2
    0|0
  • Hahah talk with me too girl make it 4

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. I know plenty of girls who get ganged by 3 guys on a regular basis. Trust me - "you're good".

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes