He said it's the wrong time?

A friend of mine asked me out almost a year ago, and I turned him down. In the meantime, he had a relationship, which recently ended. I asked him out recently, and he turned me down! Said it's not me, just the wrong time. I can't tell if he's letting me down easy, or if it genuinely is just bad timing. He was interested in me before, but obviously his opinion could have changed.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You just mentioned he got out of a relationship recently. He probably needs time to cope with the emotions and thoughts that are going through his mind. Be there for him during his hardship, but don't pursue anything until he is ready.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably need some time alone since he just ended a relationship.