Do you like online dating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matters much whether ya date online or someone in person. Risks involved are pretty much same but way more in online dating.
    People mostly who prefer online dating have issues to approach someone they like in person and they find it hard to connect and convey their true intentions to people or at times it's just the number game for someone to connect quickly as normally 2 out of 10 chats will be replied back. Unlike dating someone in person one can't figure out the the spontaneous replies and way one reacts in public, each answer one get might had been edited a number of times before it's been sent. Most importantly one never can figure out way they they really are the way they act the way they treat others and most importantly you. Even sweet talks online which make you feel pretty awesome are incomplete as they are without emotions as you never can tell the difference if they are as genuine as they look or just copy pasted reply of one of their friends. Also people tend to provide more misleading information about them and can be really awesome on pretending about their likes dislikes.
    Thing with dating online that thrills most people is the chance to approach or be approached by someone that's from other part of world and may seem your soul mate yet one forgets the cultural , social differences. Funniest part are the Amazing stories one makes to have a soft corner and loot you mentally, emotional and many times in terms of real money too.

Only in some rare cases one finds their true love that's in other far corner of world and yet figure a means to be with them.
    Good luck

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really but I just like finding someone to talk to or to find and meet new friends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I hate it. You are made to feel bad yhe entire time, and when you meet a woman, she gets to basically charge you for the evening and not follow through. It is a waste of time, money, and effort, and I for some reason I still have hope that maybe I'll meet someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate it.
    Or rather, I hate the fact that I'm hardly matching anyone and cannot turn the rare matches into dates.
    They favor girls to a point of being disheartening. And "good guys" with decent looks (but no sense of seduction) go nowhere while all girls seem to have many sex friends while waiting for "the one" (or becoming a cat lady).

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly but it’s useful. I’m more of good in person because I make a lot of jokes or witty responses off the top of my head on the spot and I know how to read a person’s body language and their tone which is hard to do through texting.

Online relationships? That’s different but same answer but once I’m already emotionally invested then I’m not going anywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion it’s more difficult to do online dating then trying to walk up to someone because 99.99 online dating say I want a person to be completely physically fit 5”11 have a sports car and have perfect teeth with nice tattoos plus a 6 figure job like wtf

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's a great thing to do, even though there are downsides like lack of physical interaction, on the bright side, words alone can be very powerful, when you send someone a message, you have the power to make them happy or sad, laugh or cry etc. Whether you are in a relationship online or offline, being on the same page is still important, being physically apart and emotionally close is better than being emotionally apart and physically close. If you trust each other, then you should be good to go.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It's dangerous. Too much room for exposure to evil people and liars. Years ago a woman in my country was killed by someone she met on the website Tagged.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes! There are some really interesting people out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried tinder and surge but nobody liked me because ı am ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fun, but it is not really dating. It's tge same as watching a youtube video about how tasty this food is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it. Too many creepy guys mess it up for the real ones. Online and real life. Dating life sucks now and days

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Kinda like watching tv I don't feel a real connection.

0|0
    0|0
  • most of the time is "scam" or just having "fun" but if you want something more commitment or serious then "no" for me

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it has been nice, it lets me take some action even though I don't have much time to meet new girls because of work

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering I've been cheated on and dumped twice because the other person couldn't handle the distance. No thank you

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it! I've had nothing but terrible luck with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah because its not working when you are ugly (like me)

0|0
    0|0
  • This is my first time trying. I sound like a loser haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i met my wife on here

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I much prefer just meeting people in life

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.