Do you like online dating?

947

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matters much whether ya date online or someone in person. Risks involved are pretty much same but way more in online dating.
    People mostly who prefer online dating have issues to approach someone they like in person and they find it hard to connect and convey their true intentions to people or at times it's just the number game for someone to connect quickly as normally 2 out of 10 chats will be replied back. Unlike dating someone in person one can't figure out the the spontaneous replies and way one reacts in public, each answer one get might had been edited a number of times before it's been sent. Most importantly one never can figure out way they they really are the way they act the way they treat others and most importantly you. Even sweet talks online which make you feel pretty awesome are incomplete as they are without emotions as you never can tell the difference if they are as genuine as they look or just copy pasted reply of one of their friends. Also people tend to provide more misleading information about them and can be really awesome on pretending about their likes dislikes.
    Thing with dating online that thrills most people is the chance to approach or be approached by someone that's from other part of world and may seem your soul mate yet one forgets the cultural , social differences. Funniest part are the Amazing stories one makes to have a soft corner and loot you mentally, emotional and many times in terms of real money too.

Only in some rare cases one finds their true love that's in other far corner of world and yet figure a means to be with them.
    Good luck

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really but I just like finding someone to talk to or to find and meet new friends.