How long should you date someone before getting married?

So I've been dating this handsome man for 2 months. But he absolutely takes my breath way. We feel like we have known each other for 20 years. The connection is deep and nothing physical yet. We both have been married before and want the real dealal ( as in a successful marriage) is this to fast or should we just go for it we're in love.

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Engagement was meant to share 1 year together before marriage could happen (or be called off in case of mismatch).
    I think 1-2 year is absolutely necessary to know where you stand and avoid being blinded by the rush of hormones you get in the first few months.