Should I move on from this girl im talking to?

So I've been talking to this girl since November now. We get a long pretty well when we hang out. Shell always touch me, hold my hand, give me random kisses and say how cute I am. But things have fallen off these past 2 weeks.

she's going to study abroad for a month this week. She been reaching out to me texting wise. Just sending me memes and asking me questions. I haven't really responding well at all or initiating contact with her because I like her a lot and Im scared. Anyways I asked for my hoodies back before she left through text and she took it the wrong way. She ended up asking me to go eat dinner and it was awkward. She was just off and when I commented on how quiet she was she said “no im normal” but I could tell she wasn't her usual self.

I told her I might move back to my home state right before she left to go back to her parents house. She seemed upset. Before she left We just hugged for a bit and I kissed her goodbye. I texted her later that day saying how I really do like her and that Ill miss her. She respondes with, “I like you too, and ill miss you a lot, dont forget me ok?” I told nothing was definate yet etc. This was on Saturday and I haven't heard from her since.

She told me she likes me to my face multiple times but Im not sure where to go from here

10