Why do I seem to only attract older guys?

So, I’m on this dating app because I figured I’d give online dating a chance. Only thing is, on my profile I state the oldest I’d date is 30 and I’m 19. I attract everyone expect guys in my preferred age group of 19-30. Everyone who actually wants to go on dates with me is 35+. Nothing against older men but then when I tell them, “sorry, I only date men under 30.” They try to woo me and tell me how I need to get with a “real man” and not “those young cats who don’t know how to treat a lady.” I mean I’m 19, what’s so appealing about a 19 year old? LMAO!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called a preferential offender. Those men would also date 14 year olds. Try maybe posting your likes somewhere prominent so you can meet someone with common interests. I'd say definitely avoid the Chesters.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Age 19 is the prime of women and they are the most beautiful in that stage of life. It's normal for men to be attracted to younger women

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The average age of women I date is 23, with 80% falling from 19 to 26.

It isn't what so appealing about younger women, it is what is such a put-off of older available women.

As far as why an older guy would like you specifically? I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes old men go for really young women because they are upset that they never got a girlfriend in high school, so a young college aged girl is their "redemption" or it makes them feel young or something like that. It's kind of messed up, I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • lady everyone has preferences , you just have a bad luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating app is the reason

0|0
    0|0
    • There’s younger guys on here who’s in my preferred age group but they seem to ignore me 😂

• They are fake accounts homegirl lol

• *cough* pedophiles *cough cough*

0|0
    0|0
  • k come lets try

0|0
    0|0
  • most of us dont even attract anyone

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes