Why do I seem to only attract older guys?

So, I’m on this dating app because I figured I’d give online dating a chance. Only thing is, on my profile I state the oldest I’d date is 30 and I’m 19. I attract everyone expect guys in my preferred age group of 19-30. Everyone who actually wants to go on dates with me is 35+. Nothing against older men but then when I tell them, “sorry, I only date men under 30.” They try to woo me and tell me how I need to get with a “real man” and not “those young cats who don’t know how to treat a lady.” I mean I’m 19, what’s so appealing about a 19 year old? LMAO!

18

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called a preferential offender. Those men would also date 14 year olds. Try maybe posting your likes somewhere prominent so you can meet someone with common interests. I'd say definitely avoid the Chesters.

Most Helpful Girl

• Age 19 is the prime of women and they are the most beautiful in that stage of life. It's normal for men to be attracted to younger women