Guys, what do you do when she’s needy?

If you just met a new girl and you think she’s awesome and you see a future with her, but she’s getting kind of needy... what do you do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be patient with her; to figure out why she feels needy! If it's an insecurity issue, I would try to comfort her in letting her know that everything is going to be ok and that'll take time to increase her level of confidence and self-esteem! If it's an abandonment issue, I would focus more attention on her while at the same time, ensure her that if I had to leave, I'll keep in contact with her when I have open time. She'll need to gain independence on her own so she doesn't call or text every 10 minutes of the day. If it involves with having too high of expectations, I would inform her that there are certain boundaries to respect and that not everything can go as smoothly and/or perfectly as she imagines it.

A good guy will be patient in helping out with her flaws so she can become a better person! It can be common for a woman to be needy at times but that's a call for assistance, not to run away. These are the things I would do if I was with a girl that had a needy attitude!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Tell her to work on her insecurities. Neediness leads to controlling behaviour, controlling behaviour is a mother quality. Guys don't want to have sex with their mothers. So then this could lead to a break up

0|0
    0|0
  • Let see if we can work this little stuff out or get use to it. If it doesn't work then I would break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Needy in what way?

0|0
    0|0
    • The honeymoon phase of meeting a woman.. where you want to be around her all the time.. and leave no time for friends or anything you used to do, when you were single

• I need at least a couple hours to myself each day not around anyone or I get stressed.

• Exactly. That's the point of trying to get out of a needy relationship.. we need our time too. We can't be around you all the time, right? I get it, it's a new relationship, that's all fine and dandy and we like getting to know you but, we also need our time too

• Never experienced a woman being too needy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes