Guys and girls - what are your physical dealbreakers in dating?

Forgetting about personality for a bit, which is obviously the most important, what physical traits and features completely put you off to the point of not wanting to be with the other person? Be completely honest and shallow if you have to (I don't judge) - just wondering.

1624

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality wise I want someone similar to me. And when it comes to physique- the complete opposite of me.
    I am a skinny turned slender girl who has trouble gaining weight so a guy who is skinny is an absolute no no. I dont like fat guys either but they are better than the skinny ones, plus they give great hugs!.
    Being short. I am 5’7 and growing, so I need someone who will be taller than me 1-2 inches even in 4 inch heels. Sparing you the maths: 6’1 and above is ideal.
    Looking like a kid or tooo old.
    Soft baby hands. I am the only one allowed to have them as the female in the relationship😂. A man with strong, masculine hands is bae.
    A moustache. Nope, tacky.
    Narrow shoulders and too much of pecs that they look like boobs lol.
    Skinny thighs.
    Hairy like a gorilla.
    Um I guess that’s it? Though the height and the skinny thing is the only dealbreaker, and moustaches yeah. I have long accepted good looking guys are either fuckbois, dumb or a dream. Stick with your average looking bloke with them strong 💪🏼 and 🤚.

Most Helpful Guy

• Their deal breakers were they were too small conversely I was too big. Other very big ones, are she is the wrong smell, high pitch valley girl voice, dry as the Mohave, rotten teeth. That is about it, I am flexible on just about all else.