Guys and girls - what are your physical dealbreakers in dating?

Forgetting about personality for a bit, which is obviously the most important, what physical traits and features completely put you off to the point of not wanting to be with the other person? Be completely honest and shallow if you have to (I don't judge) - just wondering.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality wise I want someone similar to me. And when it comes to physique- the complete opposite of me.
    I am a skinny turned slender girl who has trouble gaining weight so a guy who is skinny is an absolute no no. I dont like fat guys either but they are better than the skinny ones, plus they give great hugs!.
    Being short. I am 5’7 and growing, so I need someone who will be taller than me 1-2 inches even in 4 inch heels. Sparing you the maths: 6’1 and above is ideal.
    Looking like a kid or tooo old.
    Soft baby hands. I am the only one allowed to have them as the female in the relationship😂. A man with strong, masculine hands is bae.
    A moustache. Nope, tacky.
    Narrow shoulders and too much of pecs that they look like boobs lol.
    Skinny thighs.
    Hairy like a gorilla.
    Um I guess that’s it? Though the height and the skinny thing is the only dealbreaker, and moustaches yeah. I have long accepted good looking guys are either fuckbois, dumb or a dream. Stick with your average looking bloke with them strong 💪🏼 and 🤚.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Their deal breakers were they were too small conversely I was too big. Other very big ones, are she is the wrong smell, high pitch valley girl voice, dry as the Mohave, rotten teeth. That is about it, I am flexible on just about all else.

3|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn’t have a date in the first place. I’m not sure I understand, why would anyone go on a date with someone, when they are physically a turn off? Why put the other person through that and waste their time?

0|0
    0|0
    • I’ve never had a blind date, but I guess that is what I am imagining... sorry, I just didn’t understand. Honestly behavior is the most frequent turn-off, not physical looks so I have to think...
      I would say a girl totally out of shape in combination with clothes which expresses she doesn’t give a shit about it... not sure I’ve run across that but that would be a difficult pill to swallow

• smells gross, obese/scrawny, super duper hairy (especially on legs), i know a lot of guys are like this but sometimes tiny skinny legs creep me out and make me uncomfortable. also if they have a mustache ew

1|1
    0|0
    • You dislike super duper hairy legs and thighs?
      But how about super duper hairy chest and stomach?😂🙄

• Obesity, anorexia, too small or too big (both height and penis size), bad teeth, bad breath, bad odor (generally bad hygiene), too feminine, too masculine, too muscular...

2|1
    0|0
  • Well for me being too overweight, having oily hair, smelling bad, having poor hygienic care, not having at least a pleasant face, it doesn´t need to be a model face, but at least pleasant. And too tall or muscular is also a turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Overeating and the effects it has physically are really unattractive to me so much that it makes me feel sick sometimes. That and generally not having basic hygiene.

0|1
    0|0
  • i have pectus carinatum and il die alone yay -_-
    my surgery was canceled today because doctor said "oh its nothing you can live 100 years with it"
    nobody cares how i feel and that i hate it and want to die

0|1
    0|0
    • Ayyyy lol I have it too except it was really bad for me. I had no boobs because of another condition I have, PCOS. So for me it was super bad. My chest bone stuck out and I had no boobs to help soften the appearance. It was awful. I recently just saved up enough money and I got a boob job so now you don't even know unless you see me topless and even then it's pretty hard to see! Your doctor or surgeon should not tell you that you can live with it. If you really want it fixed, find a doctor who will help you feel happy.

• Show All
    • It isn't too late. Stop talking like that! Working out is definitely going to fix it for you. Not only will it cover it up but you're gonna get a super nice body all over. You're gonna feel amazing about yourself. Trust me, working out is the number one thing recommended for people like us (except for me, because I'm a girl... No solution for me).

• Oh damn, im gonna start soon but the excess bone in my chest won't magically dissappear so muscles will only cover ir up

but i won't give up

• Hmm... It's difficult to make a list. I just look at the overall visual effect ;)
    And let's say, if he has very sad eyes his smile can recompense... So if there is the harmony, it works.

Oh, I have one - unclean teeth or lack of them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an issue w a woman who looks like a little girl. Need a woman w curves. I'm a big guy, large hands and I need to feel a woman w booty and breasts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Horrible teeth, ace, being hairy like a bear, being overweight, being scrawny, untidy appearance, cigarette or alcohol breath, an ugly face and poor hygiene.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad teeth, cigarette breath, so much muscles that it looks unattraktive

1|1
    0|0
  • Overweight,
    Taller than me (still negotiable)
    Smoker, bad hygiene.
    Otherwise i dont care too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • well for me distance adwardness secrets and well if they just very annoying or if we just end up being friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Obesity. Just that. I like chubby women but obesity is a "deal breaker".

1|0
    0|0
  • If she is way too fat or if she doesn't care about her physique

1|0
    0|0
  • If the girl weighs more than I do, she's too heavy for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice eyes and thigh are always a plus but bad teeth or bad hygiene are always a negative.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fat.. I just can't touch girl and have her around my hand.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smell, greasy skin and lack of personal care or hygiene.

1|0
    0|0
  • too buff/muscular/bulky looking, bad smell on ur body and in ur mouth

0|0
    0|0
    • To hairy men == bad smell?

• Show All
    • that's not true. body hair actually keeps u from smelling bad. when i didn't have my armpits i could go 2 days without perfume/deodorant cuz the hair blocked the sweat from hitting my skin:) honestly, when u shower u just need soap (or your fave scented body wash) and was yourself throughly and you're good to go

• Hair blocked the sweat from getting to skin?
      But madam, the sweat cones / originates from the skin itself, if there is no hair it dries up fast while if there is hair sweat sticks to her hair and hair doesn't allow it to dry fast.
      You sure you felt less smelly when you had full armpit hair than you are shaved bare!

• Smoking

1|1
    0|0
  • Ugly face

0|0
    0|0
  • Fats in my belly..

0|0
    0|0
  • Short, chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • bad hygiene
    obesity

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair fat stomachs and big boobs turn me off

1|0
    0|0
  • Redhead, fit, nice and big natural boobs!! 😁😁

0|0
    0|0
    • So u would want someone who hasn’t got red hair doesn’t do anything athletic and has small or fake boobs right

• Yeah ! See, you understood me ! 😂

• I know what u mentors ur answer is different to the question

• Very bad teeth, nails, breath, smell

0|0
    0|0
  • Extreme obesity and tiny member

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene

0|0
    0|0
  • Obesity

0|0
    0|0
  • For me its weight i was scorned young in life

0|0
    0|0
  • When its clear someone doesn't take care of themsrlves. so a fat guy and un groomed beard... and untidy clothes

0|1
    0|0
  • Unhealthy weight. We can make all the bs claims about fat people being sexy and the size of a "real woman," but that's the deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat like really fat not a bit chubby and ugly like a mum wouldn’t even like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene, and like fat to the point it's a health issue. It's not attractive and if I'm with someone I'd rather not worry about outliving them over a modifiable factor.

1|1
    0|0
  • cigarette breath

1|1
    0|0
  • Someone who is chubby/big, who is shorter or equal height to me, who has chubby fingers, they walk weird, poor hygiene/bad breath, has a chubby face...

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor hygiene, especially poor mouth hygiene and rotten teeth

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes