Are you attracted to smokers?

So.. many people think smoking is cool, others think that being non smoker and committed to healthy habits is more attractive..
Also thoughts about dental hygiene for smokers, do you care that most of them don't care about it?
Are you attracted to smokers?
  • Smoker and attracted to smokers.
  • Nonsmoker and attracted to smokers.
  • Nonsmoker and not attracted to smokers.
    Vote C

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Something very hot about a young pretty girl with a cig in her mouth.

• I agree!

• And it's awful to think that. I'm a former smoker myself. So I don't want them to be unhealthy. But it's like I know they are a little more real or awesome or something lol.

• Most people do, it's only natural, for some reason we get attracted to a sad face, and we find a little bit of that in a cig.

Most Helpful Girl