Are you attracted to smokers?

So.. many people think smoking is cool, others think that being non smoker and committed to healthy habits is more attractive..
Also thoughts about dental hygiene for smokers, do you care that most of them don't care about it?
Are you attracted to smokers?
  • Smoker and attracted to smokers.
    Vote A
  • Nonsmoker and attracted to smokers.
    Vote B
  • Nonsmoker and not attracted to smokers.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Something very hot about a young pretty girl with a cig in her mouth.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree!

• And it's awful to think that. I'm a former smoker myself. So I don't want them to be unhealthy. But it's like I know they are a little more real or awesome or something lol.

• Most people do, it's only natural, for some reason we get attracted to a sad face, and we find a little bit of that in a cig.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I donĀ“t smoke and i am activelly turned off by people that smoke. Smoke can potentially do so many harms to your health in the long run that just thinking about it and thinking about being a passive victm of these heath problems are enought to just completely turn me off about people that smoke.

0|0
    0|0
  • smoking is a huge turn off for me. But I understand the addiction. It's powerful and tough to quit for many. So although I don't like it. I'd def be willing to work with my girl if she smoked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be friends with people who smoke, but dating, relationships, and marriage with a smoker is a definite deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucking HATE smokers. I'll fuck one but won't be 'friends' with one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes