Relationship without sex: is it possible?

Do you think that it's possible to maintain a relationship without having sex?
  • Of course
    Vote A
  • Depends
    Vote B
  • No sex, no relationship.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is very difficult for sex not to creep in at some point in time in a relationship between a male and a female. Unless ofcourse either the age-gap is very wide, or there is a complete type-mismatch and both parties know it.
    But otherwise, there will always be a sexual undercurrent in a male-female relationship. Nothing wrong in it, and nothing unnatural about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • The last paragraph I will change to match my beliefs, but thanks for the obvious info.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, of course. Intimacy is way more important than sex. And some people don't even want that, but are still capable of maintaining a well functioning relationship, if both partners agree on the fact.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Easily, it's not the main thing that should be noted in a relationship

0|1
    0|0
  • Darling, you don't know what is possible 😁😁😝😝
    In India (my country) arranged marriages still happen. Two people meet few times and if they like each other then they get married. And sex comes after marriage.
    I think relationship can be maintained without sex. I mean we can date, we can travel, we can do a lot of things together. Sex is not everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible, sure. Not everything is sex.

But... why would you? Sex is just fantastic.

0|2
    0|0
  • Unless you're asexual, no. I know I can't. I have physical needs/urges, and if I'm going to be satisfied in a relationship there's needs to be some sexual chemistry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you are asexual. Or if it is a pur friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't believe ANYONE said "of course"! What the fuck?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think it's possible

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, it's called being friends.

0|2
    0|0
  • It can

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible, but not forever. We want it or not, but sometimes hormones have a big word to say, and we can't wait forever. Also, a relationship may depend on the quality of sex, If sex is good, then it doesn't matter that much, but if sex is bad, it can lead to cheating or separation. Also Sex creates a special romantic connection between 2 that you can't obtain in other way

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes