Relationship without sex: is it possible?

Do you think that it's possible to maintain a relationship without having sex?
  • Of course
  • Depends
  • No sex, no relationship.
    Vote C

48

Most Helpful Guy

• It is very difficult for sex not to creep in at some point in time in a relationship between a male and a female. Unless ofcourse either the age-gap is very wide, or there is a complete type-mismatch and both parties know it.
    But otherwise, there will always be a sexual undercurrent in a male-female relationship. Nothing wrong in it, and nothing unnatural about it.

• The last paragraph I will change to match my beliefs, but thanks for the obvious info.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, of course. Intimacy is way more important than sex. And some people don't even want that, but are still capable of maintaining a well functioning relationship, if both partners agree on the fact.