My boyfriend pays for everything?

Okay so I just recently lost my job and I'm still looking. My boyfriend pays for everything, my food when we go out and all. We aren't living together bur I'm always at his house and we like to eat out a lot. I feel so guilty because he always gotta pay for everything... And i wanna spoil him but i can't. Its so embarrassing and annoying. Sometimes i feel lik he dont always wanna. Like if i say "babe I'm hungry" he knows it means i wanna go get some to eat but he jus kinda avoids it. I feel bad being broke, i kinda wannna tell him that iont wanna do anything nomore till i get a job because this eating me up. Should i talk to him about it? I would but I'm scared. by the way I'm 19 and he 21

627

Most Helpful Guy

• Life comes with ups and downs just because you lost your job and you are feeling as a dead weight over your boyfriend you don't need to overthink it. A relationship needs commitment and trust that a couple stays together with same love and compassion on a sunny or rainy days.
    Keep looking for a job , and tell him how sad ya feel, and how lucky you are to have him beside you. Also I like one of the suggestion about how you could rather than asking to go out for Food you could try to cook his favourite meals, helping him with his house chores, not intending to imply it as a payback but do it to spend more time together.

• Yes you're right, thank u so much. I will tell him that. And actually, he lives with his mom, but he helps pays bills so she doesn't care about who comes, I try not to be around his mom much, she kind of funny acting, we dont cook, i will talk to him about that. I always offer to do everything for him. Wash his clothes, clean his room, I'll cook, give him messages, paint his room, anything he wants I'll do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, stop saying you're hungry and making him feel like he has to take you out to eat. Instead say hey let's make something to eat, tastes better and healthier. Talk to him, especially since you mentioned he seems annoyed.

• Lol well, i barely ever say "babe im hungry" (maybe twice) he wouldn't let me go hungry. I only say it if I'm really really hungry. He doesn't get annoyed he just kind of... I can't explain it. We love going out. He hates sittin around. Thats why we eat out.