Love proposal to a girl (my cousin) and why she hates me afterwards?

I loved an older girl from childhood.. during the time her family was searching a man for her.. i proposed her and she found it disgusting and was mad at me since she saw me as my younger brother.. I kept on being clingy until she blocked me and she mentioned at the point I didn’t meet her criteria and my family was responsible for her family breaking apart... few years after we meeet she was super rude and kept on making snarky comments towards me and looked very angry... like she really hated me ( according to me ) and she evenpcjed me for failing my 11 grade exams and she knew it was because of her.. can anyone tell me what she actually feels towards me and why she seemed so heartless?

11