Would a guy mind if I asked him for a kiss?

im not tall enough otherwise, i dont want tomake him feel uncomfortable and pull him down. h asked me last week but he didn't kiss me earlier so i want to ask him
Updates:
up

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think it cute, but I'm not good at judging when it would be ok if we've not kissed a few times already. Personally I think it's more awkward to go for a kiss that isn't appropriate than to ask if it's ok. There are those who feel that asking permission kills the mood but my sexual preference is mutual consent so I'd much rather know all parties are into it before potentially wrecking a good time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I presume you're in early stages of dating and haven't had your first kiss yet, I'd say just ask him.

It could reassure him that you like him and you'll get your kiss, if he doesn't want to than you know he's probably not that into you...

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll bend over just put your arms around him and pull him down.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a woman asked me to kiss her, I'd feel pretty embarassed. I don't know how. I've never done it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can talk about anything you want to talk about and you can ask anything you want to ask

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't ask; just do

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is wrong with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't ask for it.
    Do it when he is seated and you're standing beside.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes