Would a guy mind if I asked him for a kiss?

im not tall enough otherwise, i dont want tomake him feel uncomfortable and pull him down. h asked me last week but he didn't kiss me earlier so i want to ask him
up

010

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think it cute, but I'm not good at judging when it would be ok if we've not kissed a few times already. Personally I think it's more awkward to go for a kiss that isn't appropriate than to ask if it's ok. There are those who feel that asking permission kills the mood but my sexual preference is mutual consent so I'd much rather know all parties are into it before potentially wrecking a good time.