Cheating? Good guy?

Boyfriend and I went out last night, enjoyed our time. Enjoyed the weather, went out to eat then on a little walk. There was beautiful women everywhere, and I feel like I am holding my boyfriend back from them. I am not necessarily beautiful but he tells me all the time I am. He also tells me I am perfect the way I am. But let's be honest. I am so damn chubby, and short. My face is round, and was told round faces aren't desirable. I was also told that "I am shocked he hasn't said anything about your weight". I was taking some selfies w/him and he told me I was beautiful. But he's such a down to earth guy, he's so sweet and attentive to me. He pays for my meals, holds doors open for me, hasn't pressured me into anything, walks up to the door to get me. I met his fam, and they are so nice. But I feel like maybe he deserves someone more stable? Like mentally? lol or someone like hot or something. Like my older sister is fit and beautiful, and she gets all the attention. She dresses really revealing and gets the men. When I am with her, men always come up to her. Will my boyfriend do the same to her? There's things about him I don't like (just wanted to get that out there) Like everyone. Someone told me he is too perfect and that he's probably cheating on me with a hot woman.. like is he? He's busy all the time with farming and his full time job. We get to see each other like once a week.. And now I am scared.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't let your insecurities spoil a relationship with a good guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • But this one guy told me he's prob cheating on me w/ a hot woman cause he was too perfect

• That's exactly what I'm saying. Stop giving in to such bullshit.

• Why would he have any desire for someone else if he's in love with you? He compliments you all the time, is very polite/thoughtful to you in many ways and is highly respectful of your boundaries! Don't let your insecurities create assumptions in thinking he'd one day leave you for someone else just because of your body or from someone telling you otherwise. If that were the case, he would have left you already for someone else and from what you mentioned, I'd say he's a very loyal boyfriend! If this troubles you a lot, why not talk with your boyfriend how you feel uncomfortable about what he may do and I'm sure a solution will come up if you two discuss throughly about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's just an /r/NiceGuy, just your average beta male (he should buck up on his attitude a bit). If he is alright with you then he is alright with you just try to get slimmer if you're that worried about your weight

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes