How do I get her to stop being scared of sending nudes?

My girlfriend and I have been together for a few months now, and recently we've started talking about nudes. She sometimes will randomly send me pics of her in a bra but she says she too scared to show me her nude. She says she feels bad for teasing me but that she's just too scared. What should i do?

77

Most Helpful Girl

• If I could talk to her I'd tell her not to do it. Her not sending you nudes shouldn't be a huge problem, so don't pressure her into doing it if you are. If you're not then keep not pressuring her and if she wants to send some then she will otherwise wait till that happens or just stop expecting it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just have her take it off in front of you. You don't need her to send you pics of her nude. See her nude in person, that's way better anyways