How do I get her to stop being scared of sending nudes?

My girlfriend and I have been together for a few months now, and recently we've started talking about nudes. She sometimes will randomly send me pics of her in a bra but she says she too scared to show me her nude. She says she feels bad for teasing me but that she's just too scared. What should i do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I could talk to her I'd tell her not to do it. Her not sending you nudes shouldn't be a huge problem, so don't pressure her into doing it if you are. If you're not then keep not pressuring her and if she wants to send some then she will otherwise wait till that happens or just stop expecting it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just have her take it off in front of you. You don't need her to send you pics of her nude. See her nude in person, that's way better anyways

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If she isn't comfortable sending nudes then drop the topic. If she sends then before she's ready then it might make her insecure or dislike you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make her feel she has an amazing body. She's probably just insecure about what you'd think

0|0
    0|0
  • The last thing you want to do is pressure her - she needs to do it in her own time when she is ready and once that happens you're good to go. In the meantime just be patient..

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't. Don't pressure her into sending them. Why do you need them so badly anyway?

1|1
    0|0
  • Don’t pressure her, if she doesn’t want to do more then don’t pressure her into it

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you do? You accept whatever she says that's what you do

0|0
    0|0
  • dont pressure her
    she will when she's ready or if she ever wants to

0|0
    1|0
  • You should google a pic of boobs and jerkoff to that. Boobs are boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a new girlfriend whos up for it

0|1
    0|0
  • There's plenty of girls that will send nudes

0|0
    0|0
  • You can’t pressure her to send nudes.

1|0
    0|0
  • How old is she?

Does she show herself nude in person but not sext? Or are you thinking sext first is normal? Or is she a long distance gf?

Do you show her yourself nude?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes