Will he forgive me?

The guy I’m casually dating found out I’m also seeing other guys. I slipped up and texted the wrong guy.

He and I haven’t discussed becoming exclusive but he seems to have strong feelings for me. He told me he’s going to make me “his girl” and always asks if I love him.

I know he’s hurt by me dating other guys but I just hope he’ll forgive me. He’s been ignoring me for 3 days now and I miss him.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean if you are so worried about him forgiving you or ignoring you... and that you miss him.. why do you seek other men? if he's not enough for you then he's better off without you.. if he is then I think its time you drop the other relationships.

• The only reason I was dating other guys was because my guy is such a huge flirt! So I didn’t know how serious he was about me. But his reaction to all of this shows me he actually is serious about me. I never meant to hurt him

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he is having a mini-crisis. He will get over it or maybe he will leave you; it's all dependent on how he handles his emotions and how you handle the situation.

• I gave him the night to cool off and then I immediately apologized. He took forever to to respond to my text and he was pretty dry. I asked him if it was okay to give him a call that day. He said yes but then he ignored my call and I haven’t heard from him since

• No idea. His crisis will last any random amount of time, he may never get over it. I know it sounds cheesy but if you really do miss him that much then you should go to him; don't sit around waiting on a call.

• I want to but we’re apart right now. I’m at college and he’s back home (an hour away). School ends this week and we originally planned to get together this weekend to celebrate my graduation. But I don’t know if he wants to see me