Should I move on?

The girl I've been talking to for a while now. I spend everyday on campus with her and I would consider us to be very close... She found out that I liked her and that I want to be with her as more than just friends. A while back she told me that she isn't looking for a relationship right now and that she needs to focus on passing this semester... So now I feel conflicted. Do I continue to be there for her in hopes of one day when she is ready that we can perhaps be together? Or do I just let it slide and find someone else?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Having a boyfriend doesn't mean u can't pass ur exam that's just a silly excuse but u could wait till the semesters over then be upfront about u'r feelings but if another excuse arises again then let her be and move on. U guys can still be friends tho

Most Helpful Guy

• Let it slide but still be her friend. Friends are still cool. But you are just going to have to find a way to deal with these feelings. Either let them go or be able to manage them accordingly. In the meantime you can search for other girls.