Why do girls ignore you wen you choose to talk to them online instead of in real life?

I was just shy back then i still am but I would talk to girls in person now but I’ve yet to I’m only 17 I’ve missed out on alott of girls being shy I still do but i wonder sometimes if I would have just said hi once and even if I didn’t speak in person after that maybe next time I’m on social media she will respond but who knows.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because online it's just easier to ignore someone, it's convenient. In person you'd be rude to ignore someone who came up and tried talking to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I mean it’s easier to respond online than in person so I don’t see what the whole issue is?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t see what the issue is either it seems like you girls hate that for some reason like did we do something wrong?

• Show All
    • Basically I was thinking maybe if I said hi in person at least one time next time I text her she would answer.

• Probably yea if she is intersted, you probably say hi to strangers when they smile at you or when someone talks to you and you don’t know them. Saying hi to soneone is normal, but if you say sonething a little more in depth I don't know then they will probsbly get your intersted and respond to you. But if you want to be friends or if they don’t know you then yea they will probably answer. Make sense

• Also because generally online its easier to say things you wouldn't say if you were personally in front if them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok well we didn’t do anything wrong and some act like we are wrong for it I don’t understand?

Recommended myTakes