How do I get over a broken relationship?

So I have been out with this girl for over a year, the relationship (in my opinion) was amazing, and I never gave up on her, but anyway we broke up early January. She said that she just wanted to be friends (no other reason). Now my mind went a bit insane because she had cheated on me before, and I got scared that it was happening again. However I let her go because I didn't want to upset her or be controlling. Anyway ever since then I have heard and seen her with another guy. Now im fine with her being with someone else... But I think I still like her. Or something. I can't really tell anymore. Whenever I see her I feel happy and warm (like from the relationship) but I also feel pain that I miss her and knowing that she is with someone else kills inside. Im trying to let go but it's so hard. I keep having panic attacks and hyperventilating when it comes to my head. How do I stop it? I just want to move on.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dude you’re a mess. Panic attacks and hyperventilating? That’s ridiculous, time to get over her and let go for your health if nothing else. And don’t say “I can’t” because you can do if you want to you just don’t want to let go

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes