• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Many women are desperate to settle down and feel they own a man, it is quite sad. They come to me for accurate psychic email readings telling me that they must find a man and chain him down to marraige or living with them, as if he is a possession, a thing, rather than a person with choices and wishes of his own. They believe that if he marries then they have security, totally forgetting he can cheat or divorce them later, and he probably would if they are so demanding.
    Very few of them are single through choice. Many of my male clients ARE single through choice. It depends on the person whether it is through choice or not. www.accuratepsychicreadingsonline.com/psychic-email-reading

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The very moment you were born, you were single with no relationship to begin with. As time progresses, you learn that you're given two choices in terms of how you want to live out your life: Stay single or be in a relationship with someone. If you have validations and reasons for something, it's always a choice! You can choose to be single because you like the independent life you have or you can be in a relationship, in which you share your personal life with someone! Being single is most certainly a choice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Absolutely. I have not had one client that could say I couldn't help them to change their status from Netflix, Oreos, and Sweatpants to “I am taken” Now lets be honest their are many who think they deserve someone that is out of their league and since they can't get it they say I will be single forever. Sorry but you have to shop in the same store that you belong in.

1|1
    5|5
  • Why wouldn’t it be a choice? If it wasn’t a choice, that would mean no amount of effort, ability or desire to be in a relationship is possible. What is that saying? That being single is like a lifelong sentence? Anyone who thinks that is likely waiting for mr or ms perfect to fall out of the clouds and land in front of them to be discovered and appreciated, with no effort on their part

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. I've been single since I was 16 and I don't regret it at all. I've worked more on myself than anyone at this point in my life and while it does get lonely sometimes, it has brought me a lot of confidence and self worth. Don't be afraid to have standards, if you're actively improving yourself with everything you've got!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm single by choice. I mean, I'm not barring the door to keep out the never-ending parade of women trying to get to me. But I like being single right now, so I'm not looking and I'm not putting myself out there to be found. But I say I "think" it's by choice because if I did put myself out there for all I know the only response I might get is a lonely tumbleweed blowing across the road and a couple of crickets chirping.

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone asks you out, you can choose to say no. Is this really so hard to understand? Why are single people getting so much hate here lately? If people want to focus on themselves, school, or work before trying you add romance, then they're clearly intelligent people.

I admire anyone with that kind of will power, because I hated being single.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's a choice. But for some people it isn't. Said people can become single then they hit a slump... I've been single for a while now and it love to have a real relationship again but never feel confident or comfortable enough to follow through with that.

Long story short : yes it's a choice but can evolve into being a hard to change situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being single is a choice to an extent. Not everyone who is single wants to be single, although there are some who do. If being single wasn’t a choice, I’d be stuck with the first jerk who asked me out. How unfortunate! I chose to be single rather than stick with him.
    Tl;dr context is important in this question

0|0
    0|0
  • It is and it isn’t. For example I had a guy from a dating app tell me he was in love with me and wanted to marry me but he didn’t know me and assumed he did without really caring about any of my needs. So yes, I could have been married just for the sake of not being single but would it have been worth it in the end? I’d rather date and find the right match, then settle for the first person that shows interest. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it can be.
    I don't want to be single, but I know I'm not ready for a relationship at the moment. A guy asked me out recently and I turned him down. He's very nice and handsome, but I've got some things to work on first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being single is no more a choice we get to make, than the choice between being "desirable" and "undesirable". Some people are born and nurtured to be physically attractive, physically healthy and emotionally healthy enough to attract mates, and some aren't.

1|1
    0|1
  • I'd say yes and no.

If no one likes you to begin with then you're pretty much forced to stay single unless you do one of them mail order brides.

If you got a bunch of people flocking to you and you would rather remain single then that would be a choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was single for years after my first boyfriend. Then I tried dating but he was so immature that when I was free from him I actually found my fiace. Sometimes we need to be wrong many times to know when its right. Today Im not single also by choice.

0|1
    0|0
  • That question has no definite answer as it'll be different according to the person. Some are single by choice even if there are people having crush on them, some want to be in relationship but get rejected or something like that. So I didn't vote just shared the opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to be in a relationship, you can be. If you want to be in a relationshionthat matters, you don't get to chose when that happens, but in general, you decide to be single

0|1
    0|0
    • You are wrong.

• Show All
    • Where are you?

• Yes and no. It's a choice if you want to stay by yourself but it's also someone's choice to be with you. It's not that hard to find someone to be with though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know wheter to say yes or no bcz i had some friends where i ws almost in relationship with them but at certain point i go in my past and i am afraid cz i think it will all b same and i will be in same trauma

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no for me. I could have someone but they wouldn't fit my standards. So I chose to be single almost because I have to, but not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it really depends on the person some people are single NOT by choice but some are not, i choose to be single because its awesome plus i can give myself some love and grow on many levels

0|0
    0|0
  • In this day and age it’s easy to get a honey if you’re willing to settle!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, their choices in life lead them to being single, doesn't always mean they want to be single

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it can be... But usually, it's just people who are too afraid to go for what they want. And no confidence is a killer when it comes too relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • course it is. would be stupid to think it isn't a choice

0|1
    0|0
  • It's all about love and affection.. when someone truly loves u... U don't have to be single anymore after that😊

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. its never about looks the jeremy kyle show taught me that, u chose to make urself undesirable, or u dont put urself out there. either way u decide

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure it is! It might not be a choice for everyone, but it's a choice I made and have been perfectly happy with since.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, for it to be a choice it would have to involve only the individual making the choice, but definitionally being in a relationship involves two people. Now everyone will see someone who is desperately lonely and single and think, "someone ELSE must give them a chance sometime". But for some people, no one ever does. Being single is NOT a choice. Some people have literally no options and will die alone no matter what they do. This shouldn't be that surprising. Most men in history died alone (because of polygamy, many men had three, four or a hundred wives, leaving the majority men without partners or like five brothers all married to the same woman).

0|1
    0|2
  • People can choose how to live their life. You don't have to be single. Some people choose for life to happen to them and not take control.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. My situation is not though. I'd de like to be in a relationship with someone, if only I could find a person willing and who I truly admire.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, cause if you know your worth. You definitely not gonna settle for less or anything. Just to say I have someone. So people do. Cause, they can't be alone. My opinion!

0|0
    0|0
  • So I'm into bodybuilding as a hobby. By no means am I the biggest guy in the world or the most shredded but I'm definitely above average. Yet women are repulsed by me. So in my case it's not a choice

0|0
    0|0
  • For some yes. Some choose to be single for personal reasons. For others. It may be the type of person they are and need to grow with themselves and mature more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll put it this way. No-one (Maybe not no-one but close) choses to be single over having a good relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends. for me it could be because I'm picky but also I am not lucky to find one I have mutual feelings with

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single by choice... well, this is not mine, but still

0|1
    0|0
  • I've chosen to stay casual and have no serious relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it's a choice! I'm single because I'm WAY too picky. I could be in a relationship but I chose not to settle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are single by choice; others were never meant to procreate.

0|1
    0|0
  • for women generally yes, for men generally no, they're single by circumstance

1|0
    0|0
  • C. Yes and no. If no one chooses you back then you are not single by choice, are you?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Need a break from relationships so I decided to stay single for now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no
    In my case it was a choice, and with time it became more of a curse

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a luxury! Imagine devoting all of your energies to yourself, your well being, friends and family!

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the person, for some yes, and other's it's no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i actually want to be single. Im not ready to get married
    I am happy like i am now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean if your choosing to be single over being in a relationship then yes it's an actual choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • No some people think it’s a choice but many know in this society you have to have a certain physical appearance in order to be desired

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it is. It's up to you whether you want to be single or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yes and sometimes no. Depending upon one's circumstances. Where is the "sometimes" option?

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on individual appearance, personality and financial stability

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because even unattractive people could get a partner if they lowered their standards.

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes