Is being single an actual choice?

Is being single an actual choice?
  • Yes
  • No

3267

Most Helpful Girl

• Many women are desperate to settle down and feel they own a man, it is quite sad. They come to me for accurate psychic email readings telling me that they must find a man and chain him down to marraige or living with them, as if he is a possession, a thing, rather than a person with choices and wishes of his own. They believe that if he marries then they have security, totally forgetting he can cheat or divorce them later, and he probably would if they are so demanding.
    Very few of them are single through choice. Many of my male clients ARE single through choice. It depends on the person whether it is through choice or not. www.accuratepsychicreadingsonline.com/psychic-email-reading

Most Helpful Guy

• The very moment you were born, you were single with no relationship to begin with. As time progresses, you learn that you're given two choices in terms of how you want to live out your life: Stay single or be in a relationship with someone. If you have validations and reasons for something, it's always a choice! You can choose to be single because you like the independent life you have or you can be in a relationship, in which you share your personal life with someone! Being single is most certainly a choice.