Is he just wanting sex?

I've been seing this guy for about a month and every time we meet up he wants sex. He hasn't introduced me to any of his friends and we don't really go out. We go to his place or sometimes fool around in his truck. I really like him and yes the sex is really great but I want more. What should I do?

214

Most Helpful Guy

• Does he have many friends? Male friends don't really do things like go out places on a schedule. Some go years only saying flank left or flank right to one another on call of duty. He may not be going out because he's having more fun with you at home. These are all possibilities. How much time do you spend with him? I feel like between you his work and sleep he probably doesn't have time for a secret life or the energy. Have you asked him to go out? If you don't ask him he won't know what you want and will continue to not go out as you are already at his house. As you are at his house he no longer has the need to go find you.

• I've mentioned seing a movie. We usually see each other every day for at least an hour. I've spent the night twice

• I'd say your every thing he wants. Try saying I want a movie first. You can do certain things to get him to do what you want.

• OK thanks bunches