Is he just wanting sex?

I've been seing this guy for about a month and every time we meet up he wants sex. He hasn't introduced me to any of his friends and we don't really go out. We go to his place or sometimes fool around in his truck. I really like him and yes the sex is really great but I want more. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Does he have many friends? Male friends don't really do things like go out places on a schedule. Some go years only saying flank left or flank right to one another on call of duty. He may not be going out because he's having more fun with you at home. These are all possibilities. How much time do you spend with him? I feel like between you his work and sleep he probably doesn't have time for a secret life or the energy. Have you asked him to go out? If you don't ask him he won't know what you want and will continue to not go out as you are already at his house. As you are at his house he no longer has the need to go find you.

1|0
    0|0
    • I've mentioned seing a movie. We usually see each other every day for at least an hour. I've spent the night twice

• I'd say your every thing he wants. Try saying I want a movie first. You can do certain things to get him to do what you want.

• OK thanks bunches

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• @lilred1999 well... Its only been a month so you don't usually meet friends or family... I would say next time decline unless he's really taking you out on a date and see how he reacts.
    And it really depends on your conversations. What they consist of and if he expresses any interest in you through that.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean about the conversations? We talk and he ask me stuff and tells me stuff.

• Does he show interest in what you talk about or if you mentioned something that concerned you? Some guys will emotionally detach themselves. They'll talk about themselves all day long but could care less about you emotionally or mentally. Egocentric.

• He seems interested but we are usually cuddling and he's trying to be invasive the whole time. Hand up my shirt or down my shorts...

• If you want sex... bang him. If not, it's probably time to move on

1|0
    0|0
  • You should ask him to take you out on a date in public and see how he acts. If he doesn't take you out, probably should not continue being with him unless you're okay with just sex because usually when dudes get used to that routine, they won't deviate from it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I need to update this. It's over...

• Show All
    • I don't know how to update this question or edit it. Anyways I asked him what we were and he said having fun. I asked if he considered me his girlfriend which he immediately asked how many guys I've been with. Reluctantly I answered and he said no I wasn't the girlfriend type...

• Yeah this just happened today. It's cool

• It's a good thing that he wants to have sex with you everytime you guys meet up.

1|0
    0|0
    • You think that's a good thing? So like he is attracted to me and me to him so maybe it could become more?

• Show All
    • Or keep your sex as a reward for him 😅

• Not a bad idea I guess :-)

• See how much of an effort he makes for you when it's very clear that he won't get sex. That'll tell you everything you need to know about him.

1|0
    0|0
  • He is not a friend , I thing he is just satisfying his lust.

1|0
    0|0
  • You people talk that's a good thing but you're probably having more sex than talking.

You should just do the opposite from now on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to say but he likes you for the sex

1|0
    0|0
    • You don't think this could become more?

• If there could be more he would tressure you and also do something you want. And show the world how proud he is to have you. Sorry don't want to be negative but you have to see for yourself if the sex is worth it to stay with him because more is highly unlikely

• Ask him you want more.

1|0
    0|0
  • think first

1|0
    0|0
  • confronting him about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweet

0|0
    0|0