Why do women keep cheating on me?

So I'm not a player by any means but I do date girls regularly but it seems like I can never be enough for them every girl always end up cheating on me.
I'm loyal, polite, respectful and treat women properly but it always end the same they end up sleeping with my friends or my brothers I'm worried that every girl I fall for is going to f#%k my friends and it's stopped me from trying to find love.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You need a whole NEW circle of people around you. What kind of friends sleeps with people you are seeing. Granted your are just dating but isn't that against the bro code? Maybe it's the type of women you attract or attracted to. Try dating someone that's your ideal toe & be open to someone new & different.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because women cheat. I saw a statistic somewhere. I think it was something like 70% of partners cheat or something like that. Loyal, purely monogamous people are in minority.

1|1
    0|0
    • Damn that's fucked up lol

• Show All
    • 70% No way! that statistic is probably wrong. It's more likely around 95%.

• Here's a citation to back up my claim.

"I found that, though 78 percent of the men I interviewed had cheated on their current partner, only a handful said they cheated because they were near the end of their emotional relationships. And women may respond to similar pressures: According to a 1999 study in the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, 68 percent of female undergraduates also cheat. (Whether they cheat for sexual or emotional reasons remains unclear.)"
      www.washingtonpost.com/.../gIQANGdaBR_story.html

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe you need new friends. You may partly be attracted to those kind of girls and you probably had some back luck too. Try a dating a not slutty, more conservative girl.

0|1
    1|0
  • maybe you need be better in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're boring

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're going after the wrong people

0|0
    0|0
  • If a friends girlfriend tried to come onto me, I'd tell her to gtfo, and I'd tell my friend. If you are loyal, polite, and respectful, then why are you hanging around people that aren't?

You are asking the wrong questions since if these women are attracted to your friends that sleep with them, then the women you are going for are also the opposite of the traits you mentioned.

You said they end up sleeping with your friends, but you need to remember that your friends are also sleeping with them. No loyalty, no respect, not politeness. What are you doing with them exactly?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes