Why do women keep cheating on me?

So I'm not a player by any means but I do date girls regularly but it seems like I can never be enough for them every girl always end up cheating on me.
I'm loyal, polite, respectful and treat women properly but it always end the same they end up sleeping with my friends or my brothers I'm worried that every girl I fall for is going to f#%k my friends and it's stopped me from trying to find love.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• You need a whole NEW circle of people around you. What kind of friends sleeps with people you are seeing. Granted your are just dating but isn't that against the bro code? Maybe it's the type of women you attract or attracted to. Try dating someone that's your ideal toe & be open to someone new & different.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because women cheat. I saw a statistic somewhere. I think it was something like 70% of partners cheat or something like that. Loyal, purely monogamous people are in minority.

• Damn that's fucked up lol

• 70% No way! that statistic is probably wrong. It's more likely around 95%.

• Here's a citation to back up my claim.

"I found that, though 78 percent of the men I interviewed had cheated on their current partner, only a handful said they cheated because they were near the end of their emotional relationships. And women may respond to similar pressures: According to a 1999 study in the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, 68 percent of female undergraduates also cheat. (Whether they cheat for sexual or emotional reasons remains unclear.)"
      www.washingtonpost.com/.../gIQANGdaBR_story.html