Dating a college real estate agent?

So I go to a university and I have an apartment, anyway the leasing agency is a off campus student apartment company and I was going in today to look for an apartment next school year, now I’m in sales so I know how salespeople work, they butter up to you to get you to sign. But there was this very attractive student real estate agent that is about the same age as me, she asked what year I was and all that, anyway after she showed me the house and we were driving back we were talking about our personal lives and she’s live ugh now I have to go back to work and we laughed. So I got her contact information for when I want to lease and just for fun looked up her Facebook, and I saw she was single, but apparently she met her former boyfriend while she was showing him an apartment. Any suggests how I can approach this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn’t have any shame about it. If she’s not interested, it’s not like you’re gonna see her again anyway. I’d wait until like final signing or whatever is the last time you would be seeing her and then at that point in person, or send her a text right afterwards, ask her if she’d want to meet for coffee sometime or something like that. If she’s receptive to you, like if I were her and some cute single guy was looking at apartments with me and he asked me that after, I’d be excited and say yes haha. So that’s how I’d handle it. And I’d personally prefer the guy to ask in person if I liked him, but through text if I didn’t. But you can do either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes