Is there anything wrong with a 19-20 y/o girl being with a guy 6-7 years older than her?

People commonly say that age doesn't matter. Or that it shouldn't matter. But it this situation, should or would it matter?
  • Nothing wrong with it.
    Vote A
  • That is so wrong!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 23 when I met my wife, she was 17 at the time. No body had a problem with it, and everything has been fine socially. The only problem was, I was done school and established in a career making good money, while she was still in high school not making much at all. So our lives together really did't develop seriously until she also became established in a career many years later. This really stalled my progress personally in terms of building assets, such as buying a house, because I waited for her. If I could relive my life, I would only date someone may age that was somewhat equal or in the same spot financially or career wise so we could build a life together much sooner without having to wait for several years for her to finish school and start working.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't think so. You're both of legal age, you decide for yourselves whether or not you're both right for each other.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it. Hell if she wanted to date a 60 year old she can if that's what she likes.. People are way too judgmental of things they don't understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • It should only matter if it bothers either of you. I'm 36 and the last woman I was with was 49. The age difference wasn't a factor.

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s wrong in my eyes because it’s a little too young for that large of an age gap

0|0
    0|1
    • Your just looking at one point of it some people don't grow up as much as others do so the mental state could be on the same level

• Yeah, there's something wrong. They should get with my 39-year-old ass, not some 26-year-old.

0|0
    0|1
  • P sure you know the answer to this

0|0
    0|0
  • Half your age plus seven.
    Google it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Be human get humanity

1|0
    0|0