Is there anything wrong with a 19-20 y/o girl being with a guy 6-7 years older than her?

People commonly say that age doesn't matter. Or that it shouldn't matter. But it this situation, should or would it matter?
  • Nothing wrong with it.
  • That is so wrong!

39

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 23 when I met my wife, she was 17 at the time. No body had a problem with it, and everything has been fine socially. The only problem was, I was done school and established in a career making good money, while she was still in high school not making much at all. So our lives together really did't develop seriously until she also became established in a career many years later. This really stalled my progress personally in terms of building assets, such as buying a house, because I waited for her. If I could relive my life, I would only date someone may age that was somewhat equal or in the same spot financially or career wise so we could build a life together much sooner without having to wait for several years for her to finish school and start working.

Most Helpful Girl