Why do men just want sex instead of something more?

Why is it that men seem to just want to have sex.. they say they want something real but when real is there , they push them away because it's like that all that want is sex and not get to know the person..

213

Most Helpful Guy

• For men, it's very easy for us to separate our sexual urges from our romantic ones.
    I compare the male sex drive to hunger, because it's really that bodily of an urge for us. We fell the urge and it stays there until we quench it. A man can have sex, put his clothes back on, and walk out of the room as if he's leaving a restaurant.
    So, there are many guys who will pursue sex without an interest in a commitment at that time. Guys want something real when they are ready for something real, but for some guys that time is not until it is too late.

Most Helpful Girl

• they want sex all the time. maybe you are giving what they want before they get to know the wonderful person you are. try not opening these legs unless you really want to because sex can't hold a man. they actually need personality

• This particular situation I didn't open my legs right away. I thought that was the right thing to do. Get to know them first. But that clearly didn't work out.

• message me if you need payback. I can tell you what to do if you want