Why do men just want sex instead of something more?

Why is it that men seem to just want to have sex.. they say they want something real but when real is there , they push them away because it's like that all that want is sex and not get to know the person..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For men, it's very easy for us to separate our sexual urges from our romantic ones.
    I compare the male sex drive to hunger, because it's really that bodily of an urge for us. We fell the urge and it stays there until we quench it. A man can have sex, put his clothes back on, and walk out of the room as if he's leaving a restaurant.
    So, there are many guys who will pursue sex without an interest in a commitment at that time. Guys want something real when they are ready for something real, but for some guys that time is not until it is too late.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• they want sex all the time. maybe you are giving what they want before they get to know the wonderful person you are. try not opening these legs unless you really want to because sex can't hold a man. they actually need personality

1|0
    0|1
    • This particular situation I didn't open my legs right away. I thought that was the right thing to do. Get to know them first. But that clearly didn't work out.

• message me if you need payback. I can tell you what to do if you want

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• They lie there way deep into your heart to get in between your legs/in your pants, many girls do it without even noticing they are being played, i see you figured out, good job, not all men are like this just nowadays many guys do this

1|0
    0|0
  • The ones who want more you reject. So I have no remorse for you girls. Obviously I was generalizing when I said that but you get what I mean. Truth is most of you love assholes who just want sex and know this but are in denial. Why else would you never give an emotional guy a chance?

0|0
    0|0
  • i do want something more and so do the majority of guys. you must be with the wrong kinds of dudes

1|0
    0|0
  • I want more. What’s wrong with chillin at the lake? Or getting some drinks at dinner? All bishes want is the dick tho

1|1
    0|0
  • Girls often run into the guys looking for just sex because they are the ones actively going out looking for women, where as the guys looking for something real are sitting back and waiting and not being a pushy douche.

0|0
    0|0
  • The real men is those who are patient not those who are active.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free?

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of nice guy sitting around the corner

0|1
    0|0
  • All guys won't be same.. there are guys who wants just a true luv from their partner

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex is fun and easy. Real relationships take work and the risk of pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love gross generalizations

1|0
    0|0
  • All the guys you rejected are the kind of men who wanted a serious relationship with you and not just sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some men that want more, will settle just for sex. while men looking for sex, will rarely only settle for just more.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes