Are more white guys open to dating/marrying black women and vice versa in 2018?

Are more white guys open to dating/marrying black <br />women and vice versa in 2018?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, from the academic sociological perspective, no. Most people date and marry within there own race. With our generation it’s not seen as bad, or a stigma to date or marry someone of another race. However, typically, most people don’t. That could be due to the fact of who you are around, or simply differences in common interest between various social groups, races, or ethnicities.

But as far as me, yea I’m fine with it. Though I mainly date simply because I find a girl interesting. Race, or ethnicity, really doesn’t come into it until someone else brings it up.

Hope that is adequate, my degree is in psychology, and sociology, so we’ve studied this a bit. 😁

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m just here for results but I see this escalated quickly 😳🙊🙈

1|0
    0|1
    • Lol just feuding with a jeloues Asian guy 😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I see it more and more in my area than i did a few yesrs ago. People are changing and they are opening their eyes instead of cutting off a whole other set of racial/ethnic groups and staying with "their own" its a beautiful thing

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if she's like hotter than an equivalent Caucasian girl they do and even at thst its a stretch mostly

0|1
    1|0
    • Go away, your always answering these questions to bring down black women...

• Show All
    • Yes they do mean all when they say it... most white men who have an issue with black men are either homosexual or racist...

• *women

• Yeah, I think we are. The only thing I don't get it why are the white guys usually so ugly in the pictures? I mean, like the girl in the picture above, she's like a 10 and he's a 7 at best. On the other hand, I straight, so maybe my sense of what makes a guy good-looking isn't the best.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol he's cute asf to me.

• I know I am. Probably why I married a black woman, and by "black woman", I don't mean a white girl that got dipped in some caramel. She's a lovely, strong-willed, up-front, church-going black woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm into any race or ethnicity.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer black or mixed women tbh

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I most definitely would myself.

1|0
    0|1
  • I have no idea. Does it matter?