How to people have relationships in college?

For me, it was 4 years of single life because I could not be bothered by dating. I needed all the focus I could get on my studies. how do people do it without hurting neither the studying nor the relationship? I don't get it. maybe someone who went through it can explain

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it depends on what their major is, how hard their classes are, and how disciplined they are to keep a balance.

I mean you could make the same argument about having a social life in general in college, relationship or not. There’s tons of distractions in college.

Most Helpful Girl

• I worked two jobs (one full time, one part time), took three classes and still had a boyfriend. Both my brothers got married their sophmore year, and had full time jobs. It's all about priorities