Is he wanting to be in a relationship with me saying these things?

He has pointed out a house that he thinks is nice when we were driving down the street, he talks about his work, his work friends and family with me, he says "we" everytime he refers to us now like we have to do something more specifically recently he said "we have to go to bed" because it was getting late, he apologizes and explains himself to me, and he holds my hands.

Now is this someone he is going to want to be in a relationship soon with me or what, I'm so confused!!!
Help guys!!!

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I think so. Othewise he wouldn´t have said always "we".

• That's what I was thinking, he has done that with every sentence referring to us but then I also don't know if it's habit either

• I don't get it because it's not like he hasn't had a girlfriend before

• I think we both don´t get it.