Is he wanting to be in a relationship with me saying these things?

He has pointed out a house that he thinks is nice when we were driving down the street, he talks about his work, his work friends and family with me, he says "we" everytime he refers to us now like we have to do something more specifically recently he said "we have to go to bed" because it was getting late, he apologizes and explains himself to me, and he holds my hands.

Now is this someone he is going to want to be in a relationship soon with me or what, I'm so confused!!!
Updates:
Help guys!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think so. Othewise he wouldn´t have said always "we".

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I was thinking, he has done that with every sentence referring to us but then I also don't know if it's habit either

• Show All
    • I don't get it because it's not like he hasn't had a girlfriend before

• I think we both don´t get it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would normally say that he's just being friendly. The hand holding could go either way depending on his cultural norms.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about all the other things

• Show All
    • I’m saying when his sister or whoever ask if he ignored it and you guys have been dating then he doesn’t want a serious relationship with you and you’re a placeholder especially if he hasn’t said I love you back or unprovoked

• I don't know if she has asked about us an he makes me feel it though

• You already doing everything like a normal couple would do just without label. Maybe he just likes the idea about it but doesn’t want real commitment. If you’re confused about it that’s not a good sign tho. A man should be making it clear not to lead a woman on and show her respect and. m definitely not playing with your feelings.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well right but I'm asking, is he wanting to be in a relationship with me you think?

• Show All
    • Okay what are the moves, break it down for me

• Like normal hand holding and making me feel like he likes me, things like that

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes