Whenever my boyfriend and I have an argument he keeps pinning me down to the be as a way to to let me shut up?

And I don't like it, he's just using his height and built to take advantage every time... Like should I not be able to express myself any atal I should just keep shit to myself.. And he also has this habit of tying my hands together for punishment like I'm a fucking soldier or something... I just want to leave 🙄🙄but I don't know know how caz he kinda act psycho

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Google women's center in your area. You just disappear for a while like witnesse protection. If you don't you'll probably die. I'm like 50 50 on this.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with him. He needs to get some anger management because that shit is not normal.

1|0
    0|0
    • I work in a domestic violence shelter and can promise you all the guys talking about how it's a matter of time before he kills you are right.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just leave, what is he ganna do, if anything just do it through text

1|0
    0|0
  • if u dont like it tell him or breakup but that sounds kinda hot before u said physco

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta go. It only gets worse from here

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there is your answer RUN to a womans center!!! he is crazy and will hurt you.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes