Is it weird to tell the guy your talking to that you’ve played with yourself?

This guy I’m talking to asked me when playing 21 questions if I ever played with myself and I said yes. Is it weird? What do guys think about that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very personal, and weird, to talk about yourself masturbating, with someone you just met. However, the great majority of people masturbate, as does he. No big deal, unless he's being creepy or something.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if he's just a friend or we r not in a relationship yet and asked, I would distance myseld from him and I wouldn't even answer cuz it's personal

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• We like it, dont worry that everyone likes when girls play with themselves not only is it a very sexy thing but i see it as a way to the girl getting pleasure and me not having to worry about being there everytime she's in the mood, basically i dont gotta worry about her cheating, i would rather choose a girl that plays with herself than a girl that doesn't

0|0
    0|0
  • He will think that you have need... an have sexual feeling... means you need sex...

Don't worry, this a positive sign for a man. So he will be more interested in you

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. If he didn't want to know, then he wouldn't have asked. Hell, he probably got turned on by it. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a turn on of almost every guy.. even watching. It's all up to the taboo you both like. If u like being freaky with him... then why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • No its fine. Masturbation is a healthy and normal practice, Stop worrying about telling it to someone

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it a guy you like? If a girl I liked said that, that Is very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask if I could watch you if it had been me

0|0
    0|0
  • Very normal and we think it's hot asf.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, everyone does.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's weird for asking. Everyone does it.

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean to say masturbated?
    That's a turn on for guys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes