Is it weird to tell the guy your talking to that you’ve played with yourself?

This guy I’m talking to asked me when playing 21 questions if I ever played with myself and I said yes. Is it weird? What do guys think about that?

112

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very personal, and weird, to talk about yourself masturbating, with someone you just met. However, the great majority of people masturbate, as does he. No big deal, unless he's being creepy or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if he's just a friend or we r not in a relationship yet and asked, I would distance myseld from him and I wouldn't even answer cuz it's personal