A keeper say what?

Boyfriend and I went out last night, enjoyed our time. Enjoyed the weather, went out to eat then on a little walk. There was beautiful women everywhere, and I feel like I am holding my boyfriend back from them. I am not necessarily beautiful but he tells me all the time I am. He also tells me I am perfect the way I am. But let's be honest. I am so damn chubby, and short. My face is round, and was told round faces aren't desirable. I was also told that "I am shocked he hasn't said anything about your weight". I was taking some selfies w/him and he told me I was beautiful. But he's such a down to earth guy, he's so sweet and attentive to me. He pays for my meals, holds doors open for me, hasn't pressured me into anything, walks up to the door to get me. I met his fam, and they are so nice. But I feel like maybe he deserves someone more stable? Like mentally? lol or someone like hot or something. Like my older sister is fit and beautiful, and she gets all the attention. She dresses really revealing and gets the men. When I am with her, men always come up to her. Will my boyfriend do the same to her? There's things about him I don't like (just wanted to get that out there) Like everyone. Someone told me he is too perfect and that he's probably cheating on me with a hot woman.. like is he? He's busy all the time with farming and his full time job. We get to see each other like once a week. he told me today he sometimes has a temper. He makes me happy, and always treats me good. Is he a keeper for long term?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He is with you for a reason. That reason is that he likes YOU and wants to be with YOU. Don't let your insecurities ruin a good thing. I've done it too many times and it is so much better to just accept people by their actions rather than our expectations/fears

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he is. He likes you, and will do all he can for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't let your insecurities ruin something good for you. It sounds like you have a great guy, you just need to let yourself be happy and enjoy your relationship. And if there's something about your body that bugs you then change it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes