What should I do after I did this to him?

So while I’m in a relationship with my boyfriend who is out of town for a weekend, I go to a bunch of parties and let this one boy play with my boobs and suck on them and then make out and then after that we had sex. I’m ashamed of myself and I wasn’t drunk but my boyfriend was always too shy to make a move and play with my boobs and I love having my nipples sucked and boobs fondled so I couldn’t let this guy not do that. I feel guilty. What to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Own up to it and talk it through with boyfriend. You need to understand the reasons why you did it (was it just the physical element you describe), address the route causes if those reasons. Maybe the two of youvarent as well suited as you first thought, it may be time to move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Confess and then say it’s because you felt he didn’t like your body because he never showed any love when you wanted to then grab his palms and fully cup your boobs, maybe extra like taking off top and letting him play and suck and caress

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You have cheated on your boyfriend... be honest with him and tell him truth and sorry him if u feel sorry and let him decide the future of ur relationship... as u explained if u not be honest with him about what u did and u feel.. u will keep cheating like this.. its bad

0|0
    0|0
  • You feel guilty because you cheated on him. It doesn't sound like you have a relationship that works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either tell him that and that's what you want or move on. You are kinda young if you care that little about each other it will never last.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean if you weren’t drunk those were your feelings. Honestly if you didn’t like your current boyfriend you should have told him

0|0
    0|0
  • Lose his number first tell them and then let him block you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confess to your soon to be ex and deal with the consequences of your actions

0|1
    0|0
  • End it with your boyfriend and go with someone more matched with you

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest with your boyfriend

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes