What should I do after I did this to him?

So while I’m in a relationship with my boyfriend who is out of town for a weekend, I go to a bunch of parties and let this one boy play with my boobs and suck on them and then make out and then after that we had sex. I’m ashamed of myself and I wasn’t drunk but my boyfriend was always too shy to make a move and play with my boobs and I love having my nipples sucked and boobs fondled so I couldn’t let this guy not do that. I feel guilty. What to do?

010

Most Helpful Guys

• Own up to it and talk it through with boyfriend. You need to understand the reasons why you did it (was it just the physical element you describe), address the route causes if those reasons. Maybe the two of youvarent as well suited as you first thought, it may be time to move on

• Confess and then say it’s because you felt he didn’t like your body because he never showed any love when you wanted to then grab his palms and fully cup your boobs, maybe extra like taking off top and letting him play and suck and caress