My girlfriend and I are having problems. Can someone please help?

So my girlfriend and I have been together for about 8 months almost and recently she has been acting strange. I have tried to ask her but she said I don't ever listen and she has told me. I talked to her about what I thought it was (a few things) and I got them right. But also lately she has been hanging out and talking to other guys. And has been saying she wants space. (First off I don't know if it's bad for me to be jealous. Or if that means I'm insecure. I trust her but I don't know these guys) I'm giving her the space but she also said she does not want me gone so I don't know how much space to give. Also in a few weeks her and I have a trip to go see my parents.(who paid for plane tickets and a lot of events) and now she tells me after 6 months if being excited for the trip that she does not know if she wants to go because "if I don't wanna spend time with you as much now I don't think it will be different In two weeks" I am sick to my stomach and really want her to go with me I don't know what to do i really wanna be with her and I know she needs space like she asked but my parents will hate her if she does not go on the trip they paid for. What do i do? Or someone just talk to me I need a friend who can help.

01