Could me being a one eyed guy affect my potential to date someone in the future?

Hi everyone. I was born completely blind in my right eye. The cause remains unknown. The eye never connected to my brain. The eye is smaller than my seeing eye and it has pupil. I have good vision in my one eye. I was born with no other conditons, mental and or physical. I have never had any psychological issues despite my eye condition and I have lived a normal life.

I was born with really good skin and very thick golden brown hair. I have a slim yet strong physique. I consider myself to be decent looking. No one's ever commented on how I look so I honestly don't know if I am attractive or unattractive. I came to terms with the eye a while ago and I feel very happy with life. However something that crossed my mind a short time ago. And that is, could my blind eye be off putting/a turn off to women? I'm just wondering if my eye could affect my potential to date someone in the future.

02