I am too afraid of heart break what to do?

I am 20 year old guy and never had a girlfriend though I do have girls as friends I know you probably think this guy is (weird or has a weak personality) but I am not , people tell me that I am a good looking guy and you have good personality not the best but good so , it seems I shouldn't have a problem dating but the only problem is that so many broken relationships around and I am too afraid of heart break in case it did not work😥 what should I do? What the solution?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I literally feel the exact same way. I always get told though that you should just take chances with people because you never know what could happen and that you shouldn’t let fear stop you from having great things in life. It’s hard to go by that but definitely finding a person with your values and outlook on life would be a good start.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Go on. There is no love without risk. Rejections and breaks are a part of our live. You need to learn to handle such situations.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Look, as a fellow 18 year old bro i get u man, Im goin through one awful relationship right now, This girl is flirting with me all the time, even though if i asked her if she liked me she be like NOPE... And id be left in the mud... But listen bro that's my prob, U need to see who sticks like glue to u, don't be afraid of heart break because that's what it will end up being if u are afraid of it... There are two sides to every coin, and relationship is as strong as u make it... U need to give it time, dont rush into things, ask her questions, get to know the person your interested in, and if she goes along, asks you questions and u become best freinds, you go to her for advice, and her u, ask her out... BUT like u said Dont get too attached, let her know that you have other friends, see if she gets upset or wants to keep u all for herself... One great way to test your relationship/friendship is to think of the most boring task u can think of... ask her to do it with u... if she wants to spend time with u then she will have no prob hanging out with u. and if u feel comfortable enough buy her something buy her something, but ask her friends to tell u what she says to them, because if u buy a girl something then she thinks the world of it, then boi u hit the jackpot, if she downgrades it... then prolly should just move on... hence the importance of having many girls as freinds... hope things work out bro... im rooting u on... cause i know exactly how it feels...

0|0
    0|0
  • Even the guys and girls that broke my heart I don't regret because it made me appreciate the real thing even more. Plus it gave me dating experience now I know what is best for me where as before I was falling for all the fuck boys abusers narsiccists. Now I know I need to fall for the husband material. As for girls I need to watch out for the snakes.

0|1
    0|0
  • As you said you are already 20 and never had a heart break. Infact no relationship and thing.
    All I wanna say is... Dude go for it. Don't be scared. Heart break sucks but if u never have them you will never learn. And this is the age to break and heal.
    All the best dude i hate you find someone and don't have a heart break. But even if you do be open and learn from it and move on...
    Ah. And never give up on love.
    P. s. it ain't weird coz I have a friend just like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you afraid of pain how are you going to know how hapiness feel like? Dont live your life running away.

0|0
    0|0
  • At first dont just talk to one at a time, you still have to see the other persons personality and see which one you like more or be in common with more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Touch ur heart all the time when u thought about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • take the leap or live in the shell

1|1
    0|0
    • I guss someday I'll need to get out of my shell might as well do it now thanks for advice

• Ain't nobody got time for hermit crabs

• wouldn't be called falling in love if it was easy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Be yourself take risk learn from mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill people And consume many hearts. That way, when one breaks, you still have many to spare. Problem solved.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes