I am too afraid of heart break what to do?

I am 20 year old guy and never had a girlfriend though I do have girls as friends I know you probably think this guy is (weird or has a weak personality) but I am not , people tell me that I am a good looking guy and you have good personality not the best but good so , it seems I shouldn't have a problem dating but the only problem is that so many broken relationships around and I am too afraid of heart break in case it did not work😥 what should I do? What the solution?

66

Most Helpful Girl

• I literally feel the exact same way. I always get told though that you should just take chances with people because you never know what could happen and that you shouldn’t let fear stop you from having great things in life. It’s hard to go by that but definitely finding a person with your values and outlook on life would be a good start.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go on. There is no love without risk. Rejections and breaks are a part of our live. You need to learn to handle such situations.