Guys, have you ever told a girl you loved her when you didn’t?

and kept her around just so you wouldn’t be lonely?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No especially with intent to lead her on & avoid loneliness & I'm generally really lonely. However, there's a difference between I love you & I'm in love with you. So there's a chance I've told someone I love them & they thought I meant I was in love. I doubt it though. I personally make sure that I let my feelings be known. I've missed out in the past by not making my feelings clear. So I always mean it when I say it & I'm sure they know what I'm saying when I say it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Do not fish me to say not force me to say it, for I must remain sincere to you as you wish me to be honest. However, after times and times, you push me to the corner despite of how much I care not to hurt you and how much I appreciate the word "love." You still try to fish me.

Since when I find it best to lie

0|1
    0|0
  • That would make him a selfish and pathetic liar. If I'm already in a relationship and I believe there is a way to salvage it, then I would not say anything if it is not brought up for a while but if it is brought up, I would tell the truth. However to lie outright to get/maintain a relationship when you do not love her means you are selfish and messing with their emotions for your own benefit. Such creatures should be purged for the sake of preserving our civilisation...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not done that one. The way I see it. After 3 months together, I should know if I want to spent the rest of my life with this person or not. If not, part ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have/ because I really wanted o fuck her at least once- so I said I loved her- and I did love her at that moment. I’ve donebthat to more women than I can count- it’s normal

0|0
    1|0
  • I always made clear to my ex how much I love her, in words, and action, even though in action I didn't honor what I say also. Sexually we wasn't in the same page.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... but if you can't say it, it usually doesn't end well

0|0
    0|0
  • I am doing this right now with my wife after she told me to have no love for me anymore. Until I find my next partner I will carry on like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.
    love is a really heavy word.
    saying like is common though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never hahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not but my friends tend to be assholes and drop that word a lot in dating

0|0
    0|0
  • Kept a pity relationship once but it didn't last long

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never that's like deceiving myself as well as her
    Not a good thing at all :(

0|0
    0|0
  • No never but the problem when I love her she leaves!

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys do that all the time to try to get in their panties

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never had the chance. 😓

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have not. That's lame

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • No if u tell u I love u its the truth

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It in pasilble

0|0
    0|0
  • Alwaysssss ;DDDDD

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Never said the L word

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't lie. I have done this. I feel terrible for doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • People will do all kind of selfish acts, it's just the truth and better believe it and know it your entire life

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes