Guys, have you ever told a girl you loved her when you didn’t?

and kept her around just so you wouldn’t be lonely?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• No especially with intent to lead her on & avoid loneliness & I'm generally really lonely. However, there's a difference between I love you & I'm in love with you. So there's a chance I've told someone I love them & they thought I meant I was in love. I doubt it though. I personally make sure that I let my feelings be known. I've missed out in the past by not making my feelings clear. So I always mean it when I say it & I'm sure they know what I'm saying when I say it