Guy I'm seeing removed his "single" status on Facebook. What does that mean?

Could that mean he's getting serious about seeing me or could that mean he could be seeing someone else and removing the "single" status means no one really knows if he's available or not

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Facebook is just parameters chosen by the user. He Doesn't need a fb parameter to see another woman. He doesn't need a fb parameter to tell he is in couple or not. He is with you, so not single, that's it. I hide my single statut, just hidden and some people were thinking i have someone... Just this parameter has not its place on internet. It is not a dating site. Oh wait facebook want do a dating site xD

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to tell without knowing him. It could just be that he likes his privacy when it comes to certain things

0|0
    0|0
    • True but it wasn't private up until now so why now sort of thing..

• Could be that he didn’t realize that it wasn’t private. Could be that it’s because he is interested in becoming serious with you but not ready for a label or the world to know

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Overthinking it, don't put any weight in social media. Means nothing except not single now, which must be for you since you're seeing each other

0|1
    0|0
  • He could be seeing someone else but you must be calm very very calm, focus with his words and let him talk more if you felt like he does not care or anything please don't feel upset but that's mean he got someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • So you don't know if he's seeing other people or you're exclusive?

0|0
    0|0
    • No we haven't had any exclusive talk but he's very committed in his actions

• Show All
    • 3 months, spend all weekend together and time during the week too

• Why not bring it up?

• He's thinking about a relationship. Probably with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Means that Facebook is dumb.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me it would be second option.

0|0
    0|0
    • Could you explain why?

• I wouldn't want to have "vacant" status. But i would not specify "in relations" or "married", coz it's noone's business.

• If its you he's seeing then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • ASK HIM!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes