Guy I'm seeing removed his "single" status on Facebook. What does that mean?

Could that mean he's getting serious about seeing me or could that mean he could be seeing someone else and removing the "single" status means no one really knows if he's available or not

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Facebook is just parameters chosen by the user. He Doesn't need a fb parameter to see another woman. He doesn't need a fb parameter to tell he is in couple or not. He is with you, so not single, that's it. I hide my single statut, just hidden and some people were thinking i have someone... Just this parameter has not its place on internet. It is not a dating site. Oh wait facebook want do a dating site xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to tell without knowing him. It could just be that he likes his privacy when it comes to certain things

• True but it wasn't private up until now so why now sort of thing..

• Could be that he didn’t realize that it wasn’t private. Could be that it’s because he is interested in becoming serious with you but not ready for a label or the world to know