Should I be honest with this guy or go for it?

I have been texting my ex and we saw each other last weekend Sunday and Monday bank holiday. My ext text me yesterday saying have a great day and I still have feelings for him. Today this guy I was speaking to over a month ago before text me saying he's back from travelling and what did I get up to this weekend.

Should I just tell him I still like my ex and saw him? I don't know what;s happening with us, but there are still feelings there and we have always stayed in contact. Technically me and my ex aren't together though, so I don't know.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You and your ex broke up for a reason. Keep reminding yourself that. Give the other guy a chance

0|0
    0|0
    • So do I not tell him then?

• Show All
    • Why did u and ur ex break up? And no dont tell him if u have intentions of giving him a chance

• It might push him away. Ur not dating yet so u can sweep it under the rug and never do it again

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me tell you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you're still stuck on your ex, you at the least need to be honest with the new guy. Also, remember, exes are exes for a reason. Don't let them hold you back in life. Cut them loose and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • What did your ex want?, Get that and you will know what to do with Yr new found boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • No go with you new guy and try to forget your ex...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes tell him what kind of a question is this

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I have feelings for my ex but we aren't together, so maybe I should date still is what I was saying. Thanks for the advice.

• If u have feeling for your ex it don't matter if u date as if it ex says let's get togther you will run to him and break a current partners heart don't put your self in a situation that's hard

• If it was other way round would you want to know

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, it's just that I don't know what's happening with my ex. Do I wait and see, or try and date other people. But I completely understand what you're saying.

• Ask him, what he expects of this, if you would like him back.
    If you still won't to try other and keep him as backup, it will not work in long run...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes