Should I be honest with this guy or go for it?

I have been texting my ex and we saw each other last weekend Sunday and Monday bank holiday. My ext text me yesterday saying have a great day and I still have feelings for him. Today this guy I was speaking to over a month ago before text me saying he's back from travelling and what did I get up to this weekend.

Should I just tell him I still like my ex and saw him? I don't know what;s happening with us, but there are still feelings there and we have always stayed in contact. Technically me and my ex aren't together though, so I don't know.

17

Most Helpful Girl

• You and your ex broke up for a reason. Keep reminding yourself that. Give the other guy a chance

• So do I not tell him then?

• Why did u and ur ex break up? And no dont tell him if u have intentions of giving him a chance

• It might push him away. Ur not dating yet so u can sweep it under the rug and never do it again

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me tell you