Do you know any chubby girl that gets a hot guy? Reality or just fantasy?

I was watching duff and i wonder if it is possible that a nerd chubby girl gets a handsome guy.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to think its reality, for example, my relationship. My girlfriend is really chubby to the extent on how duff shows, but she definitely isn't skinny. And she got me, and although I don't think I'm handsome, she still says it to me everyday, and I have heard that im a popular topic with her friends... So short story, yes it is a reality.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think chubby but still attractive sure. I haven't seen the movie. Chubby and nerdy maybe not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think I know one case like this, but that girl is not only heavily involved with the local larp scene, but has also a very friendly and very active in social contacts (extrovert). Basicly you need to find a handsome nerd, be involved in his hobby, have a amazing personality/be interesting and you can't be shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always dated chubby girls ( overweight girls) I consider myself average looking but the girls i dated was attracted to me so who knows but yes i believe chubby girls can find handsome guys to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's plenty of different people with different preferences. It's certainly possible for a hoy guy who be sexually attracted to larger women, however I would say it's somewhat unlikely

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex was chubby, body shape doesn't really matter to me as long as they're healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a handsome guy and I have romanced with many hot chubby chicks. They want handsome guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Possible but very unlikely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Impossible

0|0
    0|0
  • all my exes ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just depends on what the guy values in a woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you know any hairy man that gets hot girls?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my ex housemate because she has a thick wallet. She got dumped recently.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes