Do you know any chubby girl that gets a hot guy? Reality or just fantasy?

I was watching duff and i wonder if it is possible that a nerd chubby girl gets a handsome guy.

211

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to think its reality, for example, my relationship. My girlfriend is really chubby to the extent on how duff shows, but she definitely isn't skinny. And she got me, and although I don't think I'm handsome, she still says it to me everyday, and I have heard that im a popular topic with her friends... So short story, yes it is a reality.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think chubby but still attractive sure. I haven't seen the movie. Chubby and nerdy maybe not