Is it okay to be jelous of your girlfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends.
    Girls want a guy who is secure in himself, so that they can feel secure by being with him.

You don't want your girlfriend or wife to check your phone because of her insecurity.
    In the same way, girls don't want a guy who hovers or is obsessive be ause he is insecure.

Jealousy is cute and alluring to girls if it ends at jokes like "I just can't let you out can I?".
    It gives them confidence in themselves and in how much you value them.
    But anything more than that and you're the guy showing up at her work all pissed off or invasive.

Girls want a confident guy.
    Self confidence and jealousy don't really mix.

Learn to believe you are good enough, and yes although she is friggin' hot, you ate more than sufficie t to fulfill her wants and needs.
    That takes the edge off your insecurity, and takes away that jealousy.

Another side to this is, don't act like you don't care if guys hit on her.
    Part of her believing she can be secure in you is you show you're a lion who will take down all other predators.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Jealousy is a normal reaction, everybody feels it, but it depends how you deal with the jelousy. If you get angry, aggressive or abusive that's not okay

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, that's called keeping scorecards. It's not healthy. Also, why be jealous because she's a narcissist? She's just feeding her ego. lol. If she goes narcissist then let her talk. Most of it is exaggerated if you truly believe she's a narcissist.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what do you feel jealous of, and how is that affecting her and yourself. mostly jealously is natural. as long as it's not being harmful in any way, it's ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you should be admiring her but instead of being happy for her, you're sad for yourself.

I'm jealous of my girlfriend. I'll never get a boyfriend like hers.
    :-p

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. That's biology and what causes people to stay together so long as its kept light and doesn't overwhelm the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not very healthy i would either talk to her about it or try and let it go

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh no is not it's normal but it's very bad health you will be piss to the max

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean?

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean to say that the way she tells about herself and whatever she is into, makes me jealous.

• Well... Everyone gets jealous of their partner sometimes, jealousy is a normal human emotion. But I'd say not to let it get to you, and not let it damage your relationship. If you want to talk about it with your girlfriend you should, so she can understand you better, but don't let that jealousy take over everything, yknow?

• Why do you need to feel jealous?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that’s normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she has you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but not too much

0|0
    0|0