Is it okay to be jelous of your girlfriend?

412

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends.
    Girls want a guy who is secure in himself, so that they can feel secure by being with him.

You don't want your girlfriend or wife to check your phone because of her insecurity.
    In the same way, girls don't want a guy who hovers or is obsessive be ause he is insecure.

Jealousy is cute and alluring to girls if it ends at jokes like "I just can't let you out can I?".
    It gives them confidence in themselves and in how much you value them.
    But anything more than that and you're the guy showing up at her work all pissed off or invasive.

Girls want a confident guy.
    Self confidence and jealousy don't really mix.

Learn to believe you are good enough, and yes although she is friggin' hot, you ate more than sufficie t to fulfill her wants and needs.
    That takes the edge off your insecurity, and takes away that jealousy.

Another side to this is, don't act like you don't care if guys hit on her.
    Part of her believing she can be secure in you is you show you're a lion who will take down all other predators.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jealousy is a normal reaction, everybody feels it, but it depends how you deal with the jelousy. If you get angry, aggressive or abusive that's not okay