If the guy you are seeing parents are kind of poor and he has grown up poor would you not date him?

You don't know how much money he makes either, he has an average job. Is his parents being poor a turn off?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What has his parents being poor got to do with anything? If he makes an honest living, could pay for basic necessities, is fillial to his parents, I would date him.
    Being poor is nothing wrong.
    Is that what you are looking for only, a rich guy, preferably one born. with a silver spoon?
    That's so shallow.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh. I didn't grow up being particularly wealthy, but I wasn't poor either. Regardless, I would not say that it is a no-go if he has grown up poor, I'd also add that an average job is a far cry from being some poor, unemployed person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My parents are dirt poor. I make around $150k/year. I live like I make 60 and invest the rest. If not needing fancy new baubles all the time offends you then don't date him. Otherwise don't judge.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is this a problem you're facing?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gay, and hate all poor people equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • For most girls it seems so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let’s admit it, you girls Love guys with money?😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you are a superficial prick

0|0
    0|0
  • Ruuude! It shouldn't matter at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol wow you sound like a selfish bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • EVERY ONE is poor when compared to others in money terms
    so who cares? unless the lack of money restricts the fun times only money can buy severely.

Knew some pretty dumb people that rose through the ranks in life that now trade expensive goodies, having money fun, if that's your goal.

If you are talking about bankrupt soul, unhappiness, dead inside, then that's a horse of a different color.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes