If the guy you are seeing parents are kind of poor and he has grown up poor would you not date him?

You don't know how much money he makes either, he has an average job. Is his parents being poor a turn off?

110

Most Helpful Girl

• What has his parents being poor got to do with anything? If he makes an honest living, could pay for basic necessities, is fillial to his parents, I would date him.
    Being poor is nothing wrong.
    Is that what you are looking for only, a rich guy, preferably one born. with a silver spoon?
    That's so shallow.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh. I didn't grow up being particularly wealthy, but I wasn't poor either. Regardless, I would not say that it is a no-go if he has grown up poor, I'd also add that an average job is a far cry from being some poor, unemployed person.