Would a dating site for people with social anxiety be a good idea?

And if it already exist please let me know (for a friend of course;)

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So its weird i have social anxiety and can't approach cute girls but if they talk to me i can hold the longest of conversations. If i have the chance to get to know someone for a while i have no problem so i thing yes it would be great

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• no and here's why... no one would talk to anyone. youwould all be in a bubble where you never learn to get past social anxiety and to that end the internet already does enough damage to social developement as it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, its redundant because people with social anxiety are likely the major consumers for regular dating sites

1|1
    0|0
  • lol 1/5 of the US has anxiety. Might aswell use any dating app

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that would be a dud as everyone would be afraid to talk to each other.

0|1
    0|0
  • Easiest way to get into dating, is to fix your social anxiety.
    I had it once not too long ago, got help for it... and I'm still lonely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope!!! Never try any girl or guy without getting his or her proper info. If uh knw info very well then only let other person to enter your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's true. it's terrible. Then you get anxiety from no one responding lol

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't know.. which level social anxiety is him\her?

0|0
    0|0
    • Around awkward and to insecure
      But most of it is in his head and is not real but he describe's it as a neurotic thought that he knows isn't true but keeps coming back and cost him so much energie and willpower to fight that eventually it burns him out and takes the fun out of the social interactions he has but he only has this towards strangers not friends and good acquaintances

• Yea you can meet nice people and start something in real life

0|0
    0|0
  • That's basically an oxymoron lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, great idea.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it would

0|1
    0|0