Afraid of commitment?

Do guys who say I love you to you but is not willing to put a label on your relationship is afraid of commitment?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He may have feelings for you but doesn't love you enough to where he can put his full trust and faithfulness into a committed relationship/marriage because he's unsure of how it'll turn out in the long run. It's the idea of not knowing what your partner may do throughout the relationship/marriage and there's the misconception of believing that once a person is married, they are trapped in financial circumstances and marriage documentations with no easy way out if anything went wrong. There's also the burden of filing out divorce forms and going through emotional turmoil that'll scare a lot of men away from ever being committed to a marriage or even a relationship. They could have strong feelings for you but have insecurities in believing that it may be better to take the safe route of being single over being in a committed relationship or marriage. If a man was fully confident in that sense, he'd be more than happy to put a label into the relationship with little to no fear of it collapsing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not necessarily. Maybe he doesn't know how you feel. Or he doesn't know if you love him as much as him. If he's said that he loves you and he's sincere then he's not afraid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we don't want labels, and we love differently from you girls. It doesn't mean we don't care; we just care in different ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask yourself, why do you want a label? The roots for wanting labels is insecurity

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be crazily in love with a girl and still not commit. I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't love you enough if he's not ready for commitment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most men are not afraid of commitment the way most women are

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there‚Äôs a underline reason

0|0
    0|0
  • Idek

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably.