I really like this girl and I think she likes me too. I don’t want to ask her out unless certain?

I really like this girl and I think she likes me too.
I don’t want to ask her out unless certain because she works with me and a rejection will make things awkward.

Some of the stuff she does when we interact.

She giggles at everything joke I say, even if it’s not funny.

we converse a lot outside on a cigarette break but she begun to go silent and just listen and giggle. She doesn’t initiate conversations like she used to.

Sometimes when I finish work she waits for me and we both walk out the store together while having chat. A few times i started talking to another colleague and she stands there waiting.

Her tone of voice has changed, it’s become way softer and when around people or a group it’s very different she’s normal.

Yesterday, I spoke to her we had a conversation and a minute later she started pretending to do some work on a computer and ignored me.

When I went up towards her she stared at me and just giggled.

What do I make of this? Does she like me?

10