STALKS MY INSTAGRAM BUT HAS GIRLFRIEND... what does he want?

Sooooo i WAS talking to a guy, on a friendship typa thing, because he has a girlfriend who he lives with. We talked every single day, all day long but obviously i kept it at a distance and no crazy talk because of the relationship. Now... apparently i was having drinks with my cousin somewhere and he was there and waves at me. I didn’t wave back because i never saw him there in the first place. He got offended and unfollowed my instagram (instead of just asking me what the deal was). Sooo he unfollowed me, i asked him about it, he made a big deal out of it and that was that. We stopped talking. Now, he unfollowed me but i still catch him watch my instastory every, single day...

GUYS... WHAT IS UP WITH THIS DUDEEEEEE? Should i start talking to him again? Or just let it be?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The answer here is that overuse of technology is making us all fucking stupid.

This entire situation is not a situation.

2|0
    0|0
    • Bruhhhh what do you mean thooo

• Uh... I mean exactly what I just wrote. Clearly you annoyed him or hurt his feelings, but he still thinks you're attractive or something. The point is that Instagram is stupid, is what I'm trying to get across.

• Okay thank you... and you’re right. It is stupid 😂

• This man is so stupid. He has a girlfriend, talks to you in a daily base, and because you simple didn´t wave back at him in a place you were having some drinks with your cousin, that he simple could have interpreted as a guy you were hanging out with if he didn´t know about him previously (assuming your cousin is a guy), he unfollows you and after that starts to stalk you, that guy seems to be very lame to be honest. I think the fact you didn´t wave back mattered less than the fact you were there with your cousin and he might think your cousin was hanging out with you. Anyways this guy is just lame.

1|0
    0|0
    • No, it’s a girl actually haha! But i think it’s childish either way...

• Yep, he probably didn´t perceive that you couldn´t perceive him from where you were, anyway very stupid way of acting.

• He actually told me last night that he broke up with his girlfriend two weeks ago...

• He wants your ass

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes