STALKS MY INSTAGRAM BUT HAS GIRLFRIEND... what does he want?

Sooooo i WAS talking to a guy, on a friendship typa thing, because he has a girlfriend who he lives with. We talked every single day, all day long but obviously i kept it at a distance and no crazy talk because of the relationship. Now... apparently i was having drinks with my cousin somewhere and he was there and waves at me. I didn’t wave back because i never saw him there in the first place. He got offended and unfollowed my instagram (instead of just asking me what the deal was). Sooo he unfollowed me, i asked him about it, he made a big deal out of it and that was that. We stopped talking. Now, he unfollowed me but i still catch him watch my instastory every, single day...

GUYS... WHAT IS UP WITH THIS DUDEEEEEE? Should i start talking to him again? Or just let it be?

03