Im 15 and I think my English teacher likes me?

My English teacher always tells me to stay back after class to speak about 'progress' even though I'm a level 9 / A* student. When she speaks with me one on one she touches my leg really close to cruch and stairs deeply into my eyes.
she's spoken to me and my mum about her tutoring me privately for free... Don't get me wrong she is really hot and has a nice body and big ass, but I don't know what to do if she was to come on to me since I'm 15 and she's 24, I don't want to get into trouble.

310

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does it say your 20 on your account but yet you say your 15 on this question? Is this a made up question or like what

• I linked it to my Facebook and when I was about 11 I put my date of birth as 1997 but it's actually 2002

• Oh yeh fair enough

Most Helpful Guy