Do So nice guys really finish last?

I'm a nice guy, I don't see how disrespecting a woman can be seen as attractive. Can someone try to explain to me what it is that drives woman to like a douche bag (Sorry lack of a better term)?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel you the thing is its the confidence. It is also the entertainment and excitement. Nice guys like you and I was are boring and want to please the girl.
    When the girl needs to feel like she needs to impress the guy. She needs to chase him after he chased her and asked her out.
    She wants to see new places and be excited to go out and have some risk. Not go to her favorite spots that are safe and comfy.

My advice is to not look at a girl as someone to go for and get. She is below you and needs to show that she likes you or it won't work out and she is not worth your time.

Cause dating is hard and getting to know girls takes time effort and money.

Woman are also not secure in how they look so if a guy is into them they dont like it cause they dont feel pretty or sexy. They want to impress and wow the guy after taking 3 hours on thier hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand what a "nice guy" is. I actually don't believe in people who say they are "nice". I believe there are kind people. And I think when you are always 'nice" means you actually never want to speak your truth and hurt other people's feelings. I think people who are always 'nice" are those who usually never say anything when they've been hurt, so you never know what's going on in their minds. They usually dull cause they're afraid of having an opinion. I hate men who disrespect women. But I don't like fake nice men either. Women like men who are challenging, have a kind heart, charm, imperfections...

• This is my point exactly I’m a nice sweet loving type of guy if I say what I feel it back fires 🔥 a female that I like tells me im going to hangout with a guy friend to night and say have fun she will probably end up in bed with the guy and if I tell her how I feel she will say it silly your like a brother to me and tells me the same thing I have heard since the age of 18 don’t worry the right woman will come your way some day<— that still has not happened yet and I’m still here sitting in my apartment wondering if it will ever happen mind you I’m turning 32 sooon

• Haven’t been out much either I’m a very boring person

• You can actually tell by my instagram