How do I make him want something more?

We are sex partners and he shows a lot of interest in me, but he hasn't ask me to be his girlfriend.
Guys do you have any advice on how would u like your sex partner to acts so you'd want her to be your gf?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy wanted you to be his girlfriend he’d ask. You shouldn’t have to “do anything” to make him want a real relationship with you. If it’s a relationship you want, don’t waste your time hooking up with guys. The kind of guy who hooks up with you and hasn’t asked you to be his girlfriend is the kind of guy who isn’t looking for a relationship

• Yeah you're right. Even tho I know that he wants me, maybe he's just not in a "relationship mode"

• Sorry to be harsh but there’s a good chance he just doesn’t want that commitment. Find someone who wants to put in the time

• Yeah your right... again. Thanks giiirl

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe go talk with him, start a subtle conversation and ask how he sees the future with you. If you think he may only be in it for the sex, try to not to have sex for a while and see if he likes you for who you are and if he enjoys spending time with you, without the sex.

• Yeah, something similar has happend before. Actually sometimes when we are together we dont have sex because he's not in the mood. But he will still kiss me and hug me.
      What do u think so far?

• Well those are good signs. I believe that hugs are important, hugs show that he is capable of connecting with you. If he would only hug and touch you with the intention of getting sex i would have my doubts.