What else is in a relationship?

So I hear women say "there's more to a relationship than sex" well alright! What exactly? Like I've been single for several years, no friends with benefits, no sex, no nothing. And as I stop and think about it sex is the only thing missing right? Like I'm not trying to be a meninist asshole, maybe I've grown too independent? But Ya what else would a women bring into my life? ( excluding cooking recipes and those petty small things)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hi there and hahaha, im with you here in reverse... I've been single quite a while by choice and I've had intimate encounters along the way for fun and to suit my needs. I honestly can't see at this point what committing to a ltr with a guy would bring me apart from the usual where he moans about my clutter, desires to be fed and cared for twenty four seven and want his sexual needs met constantly? hhhmmm no appeal for me, im content myself and can get my sexual needs met easily when i so desire without having to be in a ltr having a man act like my third child... xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes